ADVERTISEMENT

Coug V’ballers beat #9 uw

taf88

Hall Of Fame
Dec 21, 2005
Coug V’ballers beat #9 uw in 5-sets, despite the fact uw are recruiting 4 & 5-Star players :).
A great way to end the season following last weekends losses to AZ schools and an expected loss to Stanford last Tuesday.
Title #9 is alive @ WSU!!!! Go Lady Cougs!!!

Reactions: kayak15 and SDCoug
Needed another quality win. They end in 5th place in the Pac 12 but had an RPI OF 56th. This win should get in for sure if there was any doubt. Great year for what was supposed to be a step back year.

Needed another quality win. They end in 5th but had an RPI OF 56th. This should get in for sure if there was any doubt. Great year for what was supposed to be a step back year.
This team is built to be ultra-competitive over the next 3-years. Gonna miss Urias, but the remainder of the team are all Frosh outside of Tusa.
Magda J is gonna dominate. Give the Greeny’s lifetime contracts.

Last edited:
Coug V’ballers beat #9 uw in 5-sets, despite the fact uw are recruiting 4 & 5-Star players :).
A great way to end the season following last weekends losses to AZ schools and an expected loss to Stanford last Tuesday.
Title #9 is alive @ WSU!!!! Go Lady Cougs!!!
Was thinking of going to the game, but didn't. Should have! I still had some fear from tailgating after after our AC loss. Didn't want to have double dip in case the LadyCOUGS lost tonight, therefore decided not to go. :(

Was thinking of going to the game, but didn't. Should have! I still had some fear from tailgating after after our AC loss. Didn't want to have double dip in case the LadyCOUGS lost tonight, therefore decided not to go. :(
What happened

This team is built to be ultra-competitive over the next 3-years. Gonna miss Urias, but the remainder of the team are all Frosh outside of Tusa.
Magda J is gonna dominate. Give the Greeny’s lifetime contracts.
I'm also wondering who can replace Dirige? She's had a good season.

I'm also wondering who can replace Dirige? She's had a good season.
Dirige has had a great career @ WSU and will be missed.
Fortunately two Frosh, Julia Norville, and Aria McComber have seen plenty of action this year so hopefully they’re ready to take the reins.

Coug's will take on San Diego in Hawaii and seem pretty happy about it!

I love it whenever any of our teams has this kind of success. Well deserved and huge congrats to the players and coaches. Let’s hope they can emulate the soccer teams run through the tourney.

But, and not that it makes one whit of difference (other than my mom was a WSU grad and taught English for many years), Mr Chun - “sheer”, not “shear”. ;)

Looking @ RPI, Hawaii is #11, UCSD #26, Cougs #49.
Trust the grueling PAC12 season has the Cougs prepared.
Not to nit-pick but we play USD, not UCSD. I’m guessing they play in the same conference as Gonzaga. They do in hoops and baseball.

Kinda bummed as my wife went to UCSD and was looking forward to busting her chops ;)

Looking @ RPI, Hawaii is #11, UCSD #26, Cougs #49.
Trust the grueling PAC12 season has the Cougs prepared.
USD finished ahead of BYU (#17 RPI) in the WCC. They lost to the dub and beat SC for common opponents. Tough game 1.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT