ADVERTISEMENT

Cougar Collective

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Aug 24, 2022
I'm a bit underwhelmed by the information I see from the Cougar Collective. After saying that I would never give to this, I ponied up a modest donation to the BB matching campaign. Got an acknowledgement, fine there.

Other than that, I find their site to be basically information-free other than exhorting the reader to give, give give. To what? I get that they don't want to overspew information, but how about something? Is the Collective spending or offering money to players (portal and non-portal)? Some idea of levels? Offers to every one, probably in varying amounts? Just the 2 or 3 guys that we really want to keep?

And FB - are they going to sit around and wait for portal jumpers, then offer? Obviously they can't offer/give big bucks to every player, but c'mon, give us something other than "here's a pig in a poke, buy it". How about partner companies/groups? Any specific stories to share about XYZ company directly working with athletes? The only story I have ever read was the one about Mateer partnering with that local deli/bake shop or whatever the hell it was.

Curious to hear from Collective "members" and/or big donors about the information that they may be getting - if any.

I contribute. They need to be more transparent with the funds flow.
Transparency is something that WSU has really moved away from in the last few years. They talk about it a lot. Don’t practice it much.

Transparency is something that WSU has really moved away from in the last few years. They talk about it a lot. Don’t practice it much.
So Jaki is going to Colorado (Beasley board). Our big BB fundraising effort doesn't appear to be doing much good......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT