ADVERTISEMENT

Cougs beat New Mexico

CougDave

Head Coach
Jan 7, 2003
Cougs won 82-59. Hawk had 19 points and 10 rb despite sitting the last 12 minutes of the first half. The big catalyst in the game was Ike with 17 pts and 10 assists. Izundu had some nice dunks in the first half off of feeds from Ike and had 10 points.

I like the fact that Ernie has given Suggs minutes to King who shoots the ball much better I think.

i wish that Suggs would regain his confidence. The cameo player made a brief apperance and UNm went on a run as advertised. it was a needed win

well ,not whati expected from the tournament. But the cougs played 5 good halfs in 6 games. they let the Oklahoma game get completely away from them. Hopefully the team realizes that they have to play hard 100 % of the time and keep their focus or the game can get away from them Hopefully Kent shortens his rotation and lets only productive players play. The conference play starts and experimentation and favors should be over. the tem needs to win now.

I get the impression you have never played the game of basketball in your life! When you are up 20 points with a few minutes left in the game you reward your bench players, every coach and every team does it, you would know that and understand that if you had ever played the game, or for that matter any sport.

I got that from other people like yourself whom may have coached but never really Played. i played HS ball college ball and the old AAU ball . Actually ran track in HS and in the service as well as college soccer. I have actually played against college and pro players. I have coached at Hs level and referred many a game. I understand letting bench players in at the end of a game Some people are more familiar in this role than others who actually played the game.. But when you play a non athletic player in the first half that is not good for the team. But all that is old crap and i ll let others act like that stuff is important. there are many more things which are now important in life This board is a sideline thing for me and i do not attach any real importance to it.

This board is a sideline thing since some have joined. Cougars are now the lowest rated team in the Pac12. Only Pac12 team not in the top 100.

Then it should be an interesting season. I believe that the cougs will hold there own. i wonder if some of the pundits on this board would care to make their predictions before the season starts. Sometimes the latest ones to join in make things interesting. :)

Then it should be an interesting season. I believe that the cougs will hold there own. i wonder if some of the pundits on this board would care to make their predictions before the season starts. Sometimes the latest ones to join in make things interesting. :)

Sure right after your prediction of Pac12 play.

6-12 in PAC 12 play. And I'm leaning on the optimistic side. 4-7 conference wins would my prediction range.

I am going to predict a 9-9 PAC 12 I may see a 10-8 record if the breaks go the Cougs way. i ll will be optimistic that the Force will overcome the dark and the First Order :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT