ADVERTISEMENT

Cougs on upset alert

Second straight week he has WSU in his upset picks. Minshew off 2 weeks in a row? I don't see a blowout on the road but Minshew and the offense will get back on track against a defense that's not nearly as good as Cal's. I think we get after Montez as well.

Hard to argue with the logic. On paper sure seems like we should roll, but it’s a road game against a capable team.

These Cougs are jacked up and hungry to play their next game. They know they are better, and need to be better than last week's performance. Leach and the leaders on this team will be driving that point home all week heading up to Saturday.

A day game with good weather, a homecoming for Borghi, and a focused Minshew will be too much for the Buffs. I'm also expecting the defense to get a good amount of sacks and TFL's.

Reactions: Cougatron
It’s certainly not out of the realm. Colorado gets their best offensive player, and one of the best in the conference back after being out 3 weeks. They’re on a losing streak, but have still been mostly competitive. They’ve got an experienced QB, and I think, a good coach.

We’ll have to play well to win. I don’t see Colorado being worse than Cal. More offense, less defense.

Arizona beat Montez up pretty good. He was struggling to get back on his feet after several plays. Plus he was struggling with his throwing motion after some of the poundings. Hopefully our defense goes after him real hard, legally of course.

Arizona beat Montez up pretty good. He was struggling to get back on his feet after several plays. Plus he was struggling with his throwing motion after some of the poundings. Hopefully our defense goes after him real hard, legally of course.
Legal for Arizona and legal for WSU will probably be two different things...

Why be legal? We are going to get a penalty anyway, might as well do whatever.

These Cougs are jacked up and hungry to play their next game. They know they are better, and need to be better than last week's performance. Leach and the leaders on this team will be driving that point home all week heading up to Saturday.

A day game with good weather, a homecoming for Borghi, and a focused Minshew will be too much for the Buffs. I'm also expecting the defense to get a good amount of sacks and TFL's.

Totally concur. Cougs are not going to let down or choke. Borghi will be on fire, and you know Gawdner will get him the ball.

Yes, and don't tell me Leach and Claeys hasn't tapped into that recipe.

Why be legal? We are going to get a penalty anyway, might as well do whatever.

Totally concur. Cougs are not going to let down or choke. Borghi will be on fire, and you know Gawdner will get him the ball.

My only concern for Borghi is that he might be so amped up early that he'll make a dumb, freshman type mistake. I think he ends up having a great day overall. I can't imagine Borghi having any personal beef with Colorado, but I imagine that he wants to have a great day in front of friends and family.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT