ADVERTISEMENT

Cougs play at.........

Glad that the Cougs get this game. Helps a lot towards next year. I would have preferred Stanford as they are in the North but it could have also been an explosive ASU team. I see the Beavers get to play them now.

Message to Utah......stay safe for the next week. Coug fans want to see a game.

Reactions: SDCoug
Such a weird, unbalanced “season.” Assuming the games happen:

WSU plays 4 games, 1 at home.
UW plays 5 games, 4 at home.
OSU plays 7 games, 5 at home.

Better than nothing, I guess.

25 degrees and snow.

The weather should be essentially a non-factor this year; unlike air raid years where the snow hurt us. We, Colorado and Utah should all be acclimated to these sorts of conditions.

This is a crappy draw. Utah is better than their record and has the personnel to shut us down. Especially in the snow. Would have preferred bashing Arizona and finishing the season on a high note

This is a crappy draw. Utah is better than their record and has the personnel to shut us down. Especially in the snow. Would have preferred bashing Arizona and finishing the season on a high note
Arizona might have had player opt outs due to hurt feelings and might have bailed.

Not a particularly winnable game, but in this scrimmage season with a young team, I’d rather de Laura face good defenses.

Such a weird, unbalanced “season.” Assuming the games happen:

WSU plays 4 games, 1 at home.
UW plays 5 games, 4 at home.
OSU plays 7 games, 5 at home.

Better than nothing, I guess.

I'm hoping this weekends game gets played because Utah is such a well coached team defensively. Will be great experience for de Laura. We'll have played Oregon, USC, and Utah; the benchmark programs in our conference.

Perfect year for a new head coach. Nobody's going to remember this season, so might as well scrimmage against the best the league has.

Reactions: SDCoug
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT