ADVERTISEMENT

Cougs vs kal, who you got?

COUGinNCW

Hall Of Fame
Oct 5, 2010
Kal hasn’t been overly impressive on O and I liked what I saw in the 2nd half of the usc game Plus the Cougs should be getting more of their secondary back (I think). Kal won’t score more than 24.

WSU’s O was constipated vs SC. Kal isn’t SC on D but the RunNShoot still isn’t a thing of beauty so I don’t see the Cougs scoring more than 24.

Someone is going to win this game 24-21. I’m taking the home team in a close one*

* If Borgi plays significant snaps Cougs win by 6-7.

Tough call. I’d take the under I think the D found something and I’m not convinced we have a starting QB. This gonna be a 20-17 type game.

Tough call. I’d take the under I think the D found something and I’m not convinced we have a starting QB. This gonna be a 20-17 type game.
I agree with this line of thinking which probably means it will be a shootout. 2020 at its finest.

Nope. Borghi adds a dimension and the offense finds a groove.

Cougs, 38-14

I honestly have no idea. I’ll consider it a win if, whatever happens, it helps us to become the best team that we can next year.

This season, across whole country, is a f’n joke. It shouldn’t be considered more than a series of scrimmages. I’m kinda hoping that Covid blows up the whole post season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT