ADVERTISEMENT

CougsFirst! May 10 Event

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Aug 24, 2022
Curious as to whether any WW denizens will go to this thing next Friday. (Brand X has an article and links about it).

The Athletics Update with Deputy AD Mitch Straub could be interesting (link below). I could do without the second one featuring Brand X. Straub's bio is interesting. He (as did Chun) takes credit for this mystical 4-fold increase in CAF revenues, leading to the (to me) unbelievable $62 million raised in 22-23. I'd like to see the math on that, since actual annual operating gift revenues have stayed pretty flat over the years. Apples and oranges you say (aka Endowment giving is not operating revenue, just the annual disbursements from those). Yeah, I'd still like to see the math.
Note that Sr. Associate Director Adam Ganders is in charge of CAF annual giving.

Oh and the Cougar Collective is having some "big" unveiling at the event. Sorry but I am still underwhelmed by them. And their website is outdated (Ex: still featuring the BB matching campaign) and doesn't tell you shit. If you stumbled across the site you would have no idea what the hell it even is.

Last edited:
Curious as to whether any WW denizens will go to this thing next Friday. (Brand X has an article and links about it).

The Athletics Update with Deputy AD Mitch Straub could be interesting (link below). I could do without the second one featuring Brand X. Straub's bio is interesting. He (as did Chun) takes credit for this mystical 4-fold increase in CAF revenues, leading to the (to me) unbelievable $62 million raised in 22-23. I'd like to see the math on that, since actual annual operating gift revenues have stayed pretty flat over the years. Apples and oranges you say (aka Endowment giving is not operating revenue, just the annual disbursements from those). Yeah, I'd still like to see the math.
Note that Sr. Associate Director Adam Ganders is in charge of CAF annual giving.

Oh and the Cougar Collective is having some "big" unveiling at the event. Sorry but I am still underwhelmed by them. And their website is outdated (Ex: still featuring the BB matching campaign) and doesn't tell you shit. If you stumbled across the site you would have no idea what the hell it even is.
I believe you’re going to see a cougar NIL beer

Reactions: CougSinceBirth
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT