ADVERTISEMENT

CW?

95coug

Hall Of Fame
Dec 22, 2002
Anyone know anything about CW sports? Their website said to just download the app on my Samsung TV, but I did that…and there’s not even a listing for sports.

PAC-12 fell apart due to streaming + “but what about muh OTA?”

Today, fans are asking, “I see the ota but, what about muh streaming?”

It happened so quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: Flatlandcoug
Anyone know anything about CW sports? Their website said to just download the app on my Samsung TV, but I did that…and there’s not even a listing for sports.
CBS and Warner Bros. merger some time ago. Known as The CW.

For Phoenix greater metro, (Scottsdale)....Dish Channel 07 KAZT.....
What's interesting is you don't need an OTA antenna. If you have DISH, you'll get CW Sports. Not sure about DirecTV, Comcast, Cox, Spectrum, etc, etc.

DISH has a Gamefinder channel, so it was easy to find the channel. Bing it, I mean Google it. :cool:🌵

CBS and Warner Bros. merger some time ago. Known as The CW.

For Phoenix greater metro, (Scottsdale)....Dish Channel 07 KAZT.....
What's interesting is you don't need an OTA antenna. If you have DISH, you'll get CW Sports. Not sure about DirecTV, Comcast, Cox, Spectrum, etc, etc.

DISH has a Gamefinder channel, so it was easy to find the channel. Bing it, I mean Google it. :cool:🌵
I get the CW on my horribly expensive Spectrum package.

I only Stream so with my HULU Live TV bundle I do get CW. HULU includes my local channels so that may be why I have that channel. I do see the game scheduled for Saturday in the lineup.

Reactions: M-I-Coug
I got the CW app on the Android Google play for free. I found it by typing CW sports app. Then I opened it. Then I clicked on the search icon, and entered "Football".

Then in the results list, there was a result link that said PAC 12, WSU, OSU Football. If click on that, a trailer video plays saying that WSU, PSU game on at noon Pacific time, 3 pm eastern time, and that CW will cover both the WSU game, OSU game live stream broadcast, on TV, etc, and that to watch it, that just watch in same place as the trailer video link, and that even tho game not available now, game will be available at the day, time, etc.

So can watch the game on CW app on a android smartphone, android tablet.

I'm going to connect my phone to my computer, and Sanyo, about 29 to 39 flat screen HDMI, etc, TV, if the game is not on Direct TV, to watch the game. And it's free, cheap, and CW says they are going to cover almost all the games, for free, cheap, etc.

Reactions: Jiff76 and M-I-Coug

games are ota only. here's a work around
If I may point out that you don't want to underestimate the OTA broadcasts. But, I get it and I'm lazy to just go with the lineup on my HULU package. However, OTA High Definition broadcasts are some of the best quality picture broadcasts anywhere. No delays or filtering as you get with streaming where the signal has to go to data centers, internet providers, switch boxes, etc... With OTA you will get the best quality picture available anywhere for free with just an antenna.

Reactions: Jiff76
the CW better cut over from Mr Rogers in time for kickoff and better not switch over to Gilligans Island if our games go into OT!

The CW. Get it right!!!!!

Pac-12 football is listed third, below Nascar and WWE, but above ACC football which is fourth. So, suck Cal and Furd.

Reactions: mikalalas
If I may point out that you don't want to underestimate the OTA broadcasts. But, I get it and I'm lazy to just go with the lineup on my HULU package. However, OTA High Definition broadcasts are some of the best quality picture broadcasts anywhere. No delays or filtering as you get with streaming where the signal has to go to data centers, internet providers, switch boxes, etc... With OTA you will get the best quality picture available anywhere for free with just an antenna.
Agreed. OTA is not compressed. If you have a choice between a cable, satellite or a Rooftop, or Attic Antenna, Over-The-Air hands down produces a better Picture Quality with higher resolution, non-compressed. Very inexpensive setup, assuming you can pull your local stations via UHF Antenna.

Agreed. OTA is not compressed. If you have a choice between a cable, satellite or a Rooftop, or Attic Antenna, Over-The-Air hands down produces a better Picture Quality with higher resolution, non-compressed. Very inexpensive setup, assuming you can pull your local stations via UHF Antenna.

My only issue with OTA is that regardless of the antenna, there's usually some pixelation if my wife or I walk through the wrong part of the house. Which is kind of funny since direct line of sight isn't really an issue in Kansas.

Seattle 11 on FUBO says it’s showing Virginia Union and Kentucky state. help.
With Hulu I can change my city and zip to get the local channels from that area. For example I live close to Colorado Springs but I want the Denver local channels so I use Denver to get those channels instead of my actual city. Does FUBO give you that option? I'm getting the affiliate CW called CW2 in the Denver area.

Did the Pac-12 leadership over sell and under deliver when they celebrated with "National Exposure" in their media rights with CW? If you can't watch the game in Seattle on CW then what is it like throughout the US.

Did the Pac-12 leadership over sell and under deliver when they celebrated with "National Exposure" in their media rights with CW? If you can't watch the game in Seattle on CW then what is it like throughout the US.
Lipstick on a pig, polish a turd, whatever cliche you prefer.

CW is considered a local channel in SoCal. It has local news, local entertainment, etc. shows, It is included on all basic cable packages.

CW is considered a local channel in SoCal. It has local news, local entertainment, etc. shows, It is included on all basic cable packages.
Yes. A major Indy station (KTLA) is the CW flagship here, and is on everything in the LA basin.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT