ADVERTISEMENT

Moondawgie, wherefore art thou?

Whoa, I thought this game was dead to you all so didn't bother checking in since no one was going to watch it. Nice close win over the unranked, completely new coaching staff, completely new player personnel UW, definitely an instant classic.

Whoa, I thought this game was dead to you all so didn't bother checking in since no one was going to watch it. Nice close win over the unranked, completely new coaching staff, completely new player personnel UW, definitely an instant classic.
Thems the breaks! Nice excuses

Reactions: 79COUG
That explains about half of UWs wins in the AC too…so guess that makes us about even?

standard response, of course all dog apple cup wins came against top notch cougar teams

So do they send out an email to all you mutt fans after a loss?
You know, one that says "Remember, we NEVER get beat by a better team. It's always due to our own mistakes and in this case.... (See moondawgie response above)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT