Damn you Utah

WASH ST A&M FAN

Head Coach
Sep 4, 2002
You go 5-4 in a down year in Pac12.

Escape with a Bowl win.

Get 8 Guys Drafted (3rd most)

Recruiting Impact Sigh......

The cold realities of the NFL Draft are disheartening to many players and fans. The coug receivers are viewed as being too small and not fast enough. Sorenson s medical problems raised a red flag. The other eligible, draftable players are viewed as marginal at best. They will probably get free agent contracts and will have a small chance of making it. I will guess that there are some somber players out there. Pro scouts have been wrong before and drafted players not chosen make the League

8 guys drafted. Mediocre record.

Makes you wonder about the coaching staff....

Maybe Whittingham will wise up and hire Chris Ball...

To win playing power football requires a hell of a lot of talent. Utah did nothing to dispel the premise. The ray of hope is, if they can recruit that level of talent so can we. That talent level in Leach's hands is a P-12 Title 9 times out of 10.

To win playing power football requires a hell of a lot of talent. Utah did nothing to dispel the premise. The ray of hope is, if they can recruit that level of talent so can we. That talent level in Leach's hands is a P-12 Title 9 times out of 10.

They don't have that "it" QB and haven't for years. When they get that guy, they'll be a force.

...and then there's Alabama and their record number of draftees and Saban couldn't even win a national title! Saban underpeformed.
I'm no Bammy fan, but it wouldn't surprise me if Saban plays in 75% of all NC games for the remainder of his career, and wins 2/3's of those. If he does half that, he goes down as greatest college football coach ever.

I'm no Bammy fan, but it wouldn't surprise me if Saban plays in 75% of all NC games for the remainder of his career, and wins 2/3's of those. If he does half that, he goes down as greatest college football coach ever.

Unless he hires Wulff as an assistant, he'll never take it to another level ...

Agree. They have a machine there at Alabama. Can you imagine being a fan with the expectation of playing in the Nat Tittle game every year? That is how UCLA fans felt under Wooden. I'll never be able to relate to that feeling. <sigh>

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT