ADVERTISEMENT

Dare to dream…

Coug90

Hall Of Fame
Jan 17, 2012
We can do this because we are fans…players…go 1-0 on Friday night please.

But…this is pretty cool, I’ve never played with it before. According to ESPNs playoff predictor we have the highest probability of any P4 team. Their computer has us making the playoffs even if we lost a game to FSU, BSU or OSU. And if we ran the table being a 5 seed. Now that I’ve jinxed us, enjoy the rest of your day.

We can do this because we are fans…players…go 1-0 on Friday night please.

But…this is pretty cool, I’ve never played with it before. According to ESPNs playoff predictor we have the highest probability of any P4 team. Their computer has us making the playoffs even if we lost a game to FSU, BSU or OSU. And if we ran the table being a 5 seed. Now that I’ve jinxed us, enjoy the rest of your day.

The most interesting thing about that predictor is that it assumes pretty strongly that WSU will host a first round CFP game if we run the table. I got #5 or #6 seed with multiple iterations. #10 or #11 seed with one loss.

The funniest thing about this predictor is that it is suggesting that Boise State would finish #4 if they win out and that ends up leaving the Big 12 with no teams because only the top four champions are guaranteed a spot.

The most interesting thing about that predictor is that it assumes pretty strongly that WSU will host a first round CFP game if we run the table. I got #5 or #6 seed with multiple iterations. #10 or #11 seed with one loss.

The funniest thing about this predictor is that it is suggesting that Boise State would finish #4 if they win out and that ends up leaving the Big 12 with no teams because only the top four champions are guaranteed a spot.
The top 5 conferences get automatic bids. Wake up please....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT