ADVERTISEMENT

Go Dogs

Typically it would be GO Scarlet Knights, but I don't know. We beat the Dawgs, and of course looks better, schedule wise, if the Dawgs win. Game is tonight, 5pm.

Tough one.

Last edited:
Typically it would be GO Scarlet Knights, but I don't know. We beat the Dawgs, and of course looks better, schedule wise, if the Dawgs win. Game is tonight, 7pm.

Tough one.
For those of us in the Pacific Time Zone, the game starts at 5:00, which would be 8:00 on the east coast. On Fox Network, not Fox Sports.

As far as who to root for- it is always, ALWAYS, ALWAYS right to root for the mutts to lose! Every game/match, every sport, every damn time! We can root for every team other than the mutts to win other games, but not the butt-sniffing leg-humpers.

For those celebrating this, just know that this will eventually make its way down to WSU.

This is a bad look for everyone and does nothing for the betterment of the game or these kids' futures. What these kids are going to find out is that they are, and always will be, on the bottom of the power dynamic. As they increasingly show their disloyalty and inability to maintain a commitment, institutions will increasingly refuse to give any sort of guarantee or incentive to any but the most valued athletes.

For those of us in the Pacific Time Zone, the game starts at 5:00, which would be 8:00 on the east coast. On Fox Network, not Fox Sports.

As far as who to root for- it is always, ALWAYS, ALWAYS right to root for the mutts to lose! Every game/match, every sport, every damn time! We can root for every team other than the mutts to win other games, but not the butt-sniffing leg-humpers.
As I've always said, those cocksuckers from seattle could be playing the North Korean national team and I would be saying "Go Big Red!"

Correction. You’re right. Game is 5:00pm.

Correction. You’re right. Game is 5:00pm.
So, I felt compelled to watch the game. mutts already have 2 near-targeting calls, one of which included a late hit. Don't disagree with either call, it was iffy on the tagergeting. Kind of like the USC hit on Minshew in 2018. (Grrrr).
Rutgers looking like the Scarlet Pages so far.

So, I felt compelled to watch the game. mutts already have 2 near-targeting calls, one of which included a late hit. Don't disagree with either call, it was iffy on the tagergeting. Kind of like the USC hit on Minshew in 2018. (Grrrr).
Rutgers looking like the Scarlet Pages so far.
The Huskies are historically bad.

This! Wasn’t there a season—mid 80s?—where we needed a fuskie win to get a bowl? They failed, we stayed home. F ‘em.

For the fuskie / SK game, if the mutts wanna win, feed the rock to Coleman. They seem inept otherwise.

And SK need to score every drive and eat clock.

🤮

fuskies or traitor.

Bad news, the Miami/VT color guys slobbering or traitor wards knob.

Good new. VT leading in the 3rd, fuskies losing and just as undisciplined.

I have no ill will towards Ward and hope he has as much success as he deserves. That said he just got picked. I also wouldn’t trade him for Mateer.

I have no ill will towards Ward and hope he has as much success as he deserves. That said he just got picked. I also wouldn’t trade him for Mateer.
All transfers, especially starters:

56d7eca62010be766d63b3cae1534878--shark-tank-sharks.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Cougini5591
Is it too late for the Husky kicker to hit the portal?
HAHAHAHA. mutt kicker misses 3 FG's. Some more critical mutt penalties. Rutgers wins despite kind of sucking. :)

Miami lucks out against VT, dammit. Crazy last play. Looked like a TD to me.

And these F-ing commercials. Geezus! No wonder College games go for a half hour to an hour longer than NFL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT