ADVERTISEMENT

Did we just get another commit?

Coug95man2

Hall Of Fame
Dec 7, 2011
NM 6'5" 325lb Olineman? And it was retweeted by WSU Cougar Football? Edited for name sake, since I was wrong... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hamilton High is just down the street from me in Chandler, AZ and is a Big Time HS Football program in Arizona. Lot's of D1 Talent come outta there every year.

Kid has a little Nasty to him.

Looks like its Hunter McGinnes a former ASU commit. Im guessing he's a preferred walk on. Pretty good flyer at this stage in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's his Rivals page... Interesting Rivals doesn't even have WSU as an option.

Everything i have read is that it is a blue shirt opportunity. That makes mire sense since ASU had offered him

Another blog says hes a walk on and made no mention of a promised scholarship.

He's going to be a walk-on. He was verbally committed to Arizona State prior to NSD in February, and even visited UCLA. But he didn't sign with anybody. Now he has decided to be a PWO at WSU. Thinking the new staff at ASU might have pulled the offer after they took over in December. Rivals lists his only 2 offers as Idaho and Louisiana-Lafayette.

Time will tell. If other major programs thought that he was a firm commit to ASU,they may have backed off. Now he is open to recruitment and if another major offers him,he may well change his mind. His videos look good as well as others who have been offered.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT