ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN way too early rankings for 2019

One of the guys at CBS had us at #21. It seems the days of us being an afterthought are over for now.

One of the guys at CBS had us at #21. It seems the days of us being an afterthought are over for now.

I think that 9-4, 8-5, 9-4 and 11-2 have convinced some people that the days of WSU only having a winning season once every 3-4 years are over. Most of us were a little skeptical heading into the 2018 season and more hoping for rather than expecting a winning season. Given everything we have coming back, I'm expecting a winning season in 2019. I don't know about 11 wins, but I wouldn't rule it out.

I think that 9-4, 8-5, 9-4 and 11-2 have convinced some people that the days of WSU only having a winning season once every 3-4 years are over. Most of us were a little skeptical heading into the 2018 season and more hoping for rather than expecting a winning season. Given everything we have coming back, I'm expecting a winning season in 2019. I don't know about 11 wins, but I wouldn't rule it out.
11? Didn’t you see all those We Want Wazzu shirts the Clemson players were wearing after the game?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT