ADVERTISEMENT

Eugene is going to be another night game. Time TBD.

M-I-Coug

Hall Of Fame
Oct 13, 2002
Mercer Island
It's going to be another night game in Eugene, either at 5pm on FOX, or 7:45pm on ESPN, for Saturday, Oct. 7th.

Disclosure of which network and time will be anounced this weekend. Was contemplating making the trip, as 5pm is tolerable I guess. :(

If Friday's night's outcome is positive, can you imagine rocking Autzen? Should be a blast.

Although, I can see Oregon as a trap game, (IF we beat the Trojans).

Last edited:
It's going to be another night game in Eugene, either at 5pm on FOX, or 7:45pm on ESPN, for Saturday, Oct. 7th.

Disclosure of which network and time will be anounced this weekend. Was contemplating making the trip, as 5pm is tolerable I guess. :(

The Networks make it tough to plan. My son and I are going to the game but the game time makes a difference to how we plan. Oh well. I guess we will stay with friends in Portland and adjust to whatever time the game is.

Go Cougs

Reactions: M-I-Coug
P12 at night is ruining the P12, imho.

Just like the east coast viewers, I don't enjoy staying up until midnight watching football. ESPECIALLY after I've already watched football all day.

Reactions: earldacoug
I don't mind a 5:00pm game, but 7:30 is too late, especially when it goes into overtime.

The Networks make it tough to plan. My son and I are going to the game but the game time makes a difference to how we plan. Oh well. I guess we will stay with friends in Portland and adjust to whatever time the game is.

Go Cougs
Where are your seats? We are in Section 37

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT