ADVERTISEMENT

Former Coug OL Noah Myers (f/k/a Noah Osur-Myers) transfers to. . .

ScottHood

Nov 8, 2007
Utah. So, the Cougs will see him Sept. 28 when WSU travels to SLC to face the Utes.

Utah. So, the Cougs will see him Sept. 28 when WSU travels to SLC to face the Utes.

So he’s not required to sit a year, or maybe he’s graduated. Seems like his mom was a vocal fan, sorry to see him go within the conference.

I don't think I knew that he'd left. Don't remember a lot of news about him...and what there was never seemed to exceed his mom's grousing.

Seemed to be in line for PT. Got injured and was passed by on the depth chart.

Seemed to be in line for PT. Got injured and was passed by on the depth chart.

Classic case of a promising cog who got hurt. More talented players recruited behind him took advantage of the the reps and passed him.
Interesting to see him land at Utah. Clearly they feel he is worth a scholarship for his remaining year of eligibility.

I don't think I knew that he'd left. Don't remember a lot of news about him...and what there was never seemed to exceed his mom's grousing.
Jill Osur is the epitome of hover parent. Constantly spewing her every thought or idea on WSU football and CML like her opinion is the only one that matters.

I don't say this lightly, but WSU is better without him because of her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Observer11
If youre unhappy, dont like the opportunity in front of you and dont wanna be there ~ time to move on.

The thing about college football is that teams change every year. Kids are there for a short time and someone else fills their spot. This will blow over in a short time.

Jill Osur is the epitome of hover parent. Constantly spewing her every thought or idea on WSU football and CML like her opinion is the only one that matters.

I don't day this lightly, but WSU is better without him because of her.

I'm guessing this is all on Die Hard Cougs? Lol

If youre unhappy, dont like the opportunity in front of you and dont wanna be there ~ time to move on.

The thing about college football is that teams change every year. Kids are there for a short time and someone else fills their spot. This will blow over in a short time.

I didn't know there was anything that needed to blow over. A guy left. Others have too. More will in the future.

More than anything it is this area that is genius by Leach. You mess up on a evaluation on the oline that can be a roster killer. The old way of doing things is to keep those lineman and let them sit for three years taking up a roster spot . The “right” way to do things. Leach saw his paycheck directly tied to these guys, and he wasn’t going to go down with ship to do it the right way . Price Doba Walden all hung on to kids that couldn’t switch positions .

If you screw up on an evaluation at running back , you can try that player at ss or linebacker . Wr and has stone hands, move them to cb . Dlineman not cutting the mustard, move then to oline like Robbie tobeck.

Leach has had a ton of attrition at oline , probably has a hit rate of less than 50% but is able to promote those players to a different program and get fresh talent on every year. It is a numbers game for leach .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT