ADVERTISEMENT

Oh f it. more more fun stories

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Aug 24, 2022
Since apparently none of you had any fun or did crazy shit in your entire lives. Too bad for you. And I will, out of respect for Julie, stay out of the women stories. Even though I'm kind of drunk and have many.

In 1988, our cougs beat who - Minnesota among others? So I'm at the bar - the new - shit - Rico's? up in N Campus heights. After the flight home from that game, Mike Utley shows up and is drinking out of a pitcher of beer. Guess when you weigh about 290 that suffices as your schooner.

Met him quite a few years later after he got paralyzed, down at that restaurant near the old Denny's. Great guy. Wife was - oops no comment Julie.

Met Jim Walden up in Harrison on Lake CDA. Met Chad Eaton at the grocery store. Forget what he was buying, but I think I bought him some beer.

Ex #2 got friendly with some mom's, etc for the FB teams. Maybe Hilinski's mom? She had some Coug FB players out to my former country house shooting my former guns. Bitch.

Allright. Enough for tonight. If ANYONE has any fun Coug stories feel free to contribute.

Since apparently none of you had any fun or did crazy shit in your entire lives. Too bad for you. And I will, out of respect for Julie, stay out of the women stories. Even though I'm kind of drunk and have many.

In 1988, our cougs beat who - Minnesota among others? So I'm at the bar - the new - shit - Rico's? up in N Campus heights. After the flight home from that game, Mike Utley shows up and is drinking out of a pitcher of beer. Guess when you weigh about 290 that suffices as your schooner.

Met him quite a few years later after he got paralyzed, down at that restaurant near the old Denny's. Great guy. Wife was - oops no comment Julie.

Met Jim Walden up in Harrison on Lake CDA. Met Chad Eaton at the grocery store. Forget what he was buying, but I think I bought him some beer.

Ex #2 got friendly with some mom's, etc for the FB teams. Maybe Hilinski's mom? She had some Coug FB players out to my former country house shooting my former guns. Bitch.

Allright. Enough for tonight. If ANYONE has any fun Coug stories feel free to contribute.

Hey, just because some of us haven't shared crazy stories, doesn't mean that we haven't experienced them.

I don't have a FUN Coug stories, but I do have some crazy stuff that I have done.

I stuck forks in plug ins when was little.

Threw Water on record player when little to see what would happen.

After parents told me to not jump on bed, I jumped on bed and lost balance, felk into window, where head, neck went thru window, where father had to surgically remove me from window without me getting cut by window to shreds.

After being told not to run in house, I ran in house tripped, fell into SHARP corner of sewing table that almost poked my eye out.

When told to check in with parents while riding bike, I rode my bike on dirt bike trails, for hours, on a 100+ degree day in summer, where I almost got, had a beatstroke, and would have if I had not thought of taking shade, resting under a desert sage bush, for hours before riding bike home. I could have died that day.

Me and a friend walked across the frozen lake as a shortcut walking to junior high school. Friend almost fell in ice after ice cracked under us. Found out later that a boy later did same thing, later, and ice cracked, kid fell in, drowned.

Me and friends played capture the flag, and I tripped, fell into a pile of sharp glass, that cut my wrist open deeply.

Me and friends set up a bike jumping ramp on, extending our over a 13 foot deep bike, skate bowls, and then jumped our bikes off ramp into the bowl, where we were about 17 feet in the air from the bottom of ground in bottom of bowl. At least 1 kid crashed, broke a hand, or arm or leg, after the rest of us did our jumps successfully.

It's a miracle that I have lived as long as I have, as I should have been dead about 150 times over, by the time I was 18.

Some stories I find interesting, funny to me.

My Dad and Me went camping to lake Wenatchee National Forest campgrounds. At Night, while in CAMPER VAN, we hit a black bear on the road that couldn't see until to late to avoid hitting it. After hitting the poor bear, it ended up on, against the van windshield, scaring me to death. Dad Slammed on breaks. Poor bear went flying off the windshield, van nose, and ran away after it hit the ground.

Me and some friends, kids, when I was 16, went crab fishing at Dungeoness Flats beach in Port Angeles, in Western WA. Used a fishing pole with crab bait. Caught a Dogfish. After it was reeled in, we were talking about how to get the hook out of the Dogfish mouth(didn't have the fishing gear to do that and were worried about Dogfishes sharp teeth). After a while one of the kids, boys, grabbed a stick, clubbed it to death, grabbed a rock to cut the line, and threw it back in.

My father never ever shared any Coug stories, whether fun or not, that he may have experienced during his about 6 to 8 to 10 years he spent at WSU becoming a math teacher, and getting his teaching certificate renewed, recertified. He taught math for 23 years at Frontier Junior Highschool, in Moses Lake and retired about 3 years before Barry Loukaitis shot up, Frontier Junior High School, in about 1994,95,96.

Hey, just because some of us haven't shared crazy stories, doesn't mean that we haven't experienced them.

I don't have a FUN Coug stories, but I do have some crazy stuff that I have done.

After parents told me to not jump on bed, I jumped on bed and lost balance, felk into window, where head, neck went thru window, where father had to surgically remove me from window without me getting cut by window to shreds.

After being told not to run in house, I ran in house tripped, fell into SHARP corner of sewing table that almost poked my eye out.

When told to check in with parents while riding bike, I rode my bike on dirt bike trails, for hours, on a 100+ degree day in summer, where I almost got, had a beatstroke, and would have if I had not thought of taking shade, resting under a desert sage bush, for hours before riding bike home. I could have died that day.

Me and a friend walked across the frozen lake as a shortcut walking to junior high school. Friend almost fell in ice after ice cracked under us. Found out later that a boy later did same thing, later, and ice cracked, kid fell in, drowned.

Me and friends played capture the flag, and I tripped, fell into a pile of sharp glass, that cut my wrist open deeply.

Me and friends set up a bike jumping ramp on, extending our over a 13 foot deep bike, skate bowls, and then jumped our bikes off ramp into the bowl, where we were about 17 feet in the air from the bottom of ground in bottom of bowl. At least 1 kid crashed, broke a hand, or arm or leg, after the rest of us did our jumps successfully.

It's a miracle that I have lived as long as I have, as I should have been dead about 150 times over, by the time I was 18.

My Dad and Me went camping to lake Wenatchee National Forest campgrounds. At Night, while in CAMPER VAN, we hit a black bear on the road that couldn't see until to late to avoid hitting it. After hitting the poor bear, it ended up on, against the van windshield, scaring me to death. Dad Slammed on breaks. Poor bear went flying off the windshield, van nose, and ran away after it hit the ground.

Me and some friends, kids, when I was 16, went crab fishing at Dungeoness Flats beach in Port Angeles, in Western WA. Used a fishing pole with crab bait. Caught a Dogfish. After it was reeled in, we were talking about how to get the hook out of the Dogfish mouth(didn't have the fishing gear to do that and were worried about Dogfishes sharp teeth). After a while one of the kids, boys, grabbed a stick, clubbed it to death, grabbed a rock to cut the line, and threw it back in.

My father never ever shared any Coug stories, whether fun or not, that he may have experienced during his about 6 to 8 to 10 years he spent at WSU becoming a math teacher, and getting his teaching certificate renewed, recertified. He taught math for 23 years at Frontier Junior Highschool, in Moses Lake and retired about 3 years before Barry Loukaitis shot up, Frontier Junior High School, in about 1994,95,96.
These are good ones buddy. I'm impressed. Although I have no idea what a dogfish is. I don't fish.

I can't remember all the details, and it had nothing to do with me, but I recall a story about some dumbasses that drove their car out on frozen lake CDA. Of course it wasn't frozen enough and down they went. Maybe one of our Spokane posters can fill this in.

Oh yeah and I had bit of a mishap last night. Fell and smacked my face on my computer table. My eye does not look good. Chick at the mini mart even asked - "what happened to your eye?" I just pointed to the 12 pack I was buying.

Last edited:
These are good ones buddy. I'm impressed. Although I have no idea what a dogfish is. I don't fish.

I can't remember all the details, and it had nothing to do with me, but I recall a story about some dumbasses that drove their car out on frozen lake CDA. Of course it wasn't frozen enough and down they went. Maybe one of our Spokane posters can fill this in.

Oh yeah and I had bit of a mishap last night. Fell and smacked my face on my computer table. My eye does not look good. Chick at the mini mart even asked - "what happened to your eye?" I just pointed to the 12 pack I was buying.

Dogfish is a about a 3.5 foot long mini shark, that is in the Puget Sound.

Equivalent of taking home a "1" from the dive bar at 2 AM
No Choppy, it is the Willie Nelson song. "Last night I went home at 2 with a 10 and woke up at 10 with a 2." Or something like that. Been there a couple of - oh shit sorry Julie!

My buddies and I used to play darts a quite a bit at WSU and I got pretty decent at it. We were at the bar on Merman Drive next to CCN (can't remember the name) one night and ran into Torey Hunter and some of his friends. I'm not the tallest guy in the world and Torey was very short as far as football players go. He saw us playing and asked us if we wanted to take a shot at the brass ring and play him and his friends. I was trash talking him for being a shrimp since he was only a couple inches taller than me and he was giving it back twice as hard. Dude was uber competitive and pretty decent at throwing those darts. I think they got us two out of three games but it was a good time.

Reactions: BleedCrimsonandGray
My buddies and I used to play darts a quite a bit at WSU and I got pretty decent at it. We were at the bar on Merman Drive next to CCN (can't remember the name) one night and ran into Torey Hunter and some of his friends. I'm not the tallest guy in the world and Torey was very short as far as football players go. He saw us playing and asked us if we wanted to take a shot at the brass ring and play him and his friends. I was trash talking him for being a shrimp since he was only a couple inches taller than me and he was giving it back twice as hard. Dude was uber competitive and pretty decent at throwing those darts. I think they got us two out of three games but it was a good time.
Wish he'd been better on the field. Vaguely remember the many times he got burned and swore "that would never happen again"

Another time I was at Pete's towards the end of a semester. I saw this pretty hot gal hanging out by herself and was working up the courage to go talk to her when Anthony McClanahan went over to talk to her. She politely waved him off but he was a pretty aggressive dude and kept pressing her. It turns out that she had seen me looking her over and she decided to excuse herself from the conversation with Zeus and came over to talk to me. She worked for one of the textbook companies and she was only in town for a few days and had just stopped at Pete's to decompress after dealing with students pissed off at the low sellback value of their textbooks. She wasn't there to find a one night stand with a football player.

It turns out that Mr. McClanahan wasn't convinced that he wasn't going to get laid that night, so he came over and interrupted our conversation to take another shot at getting this gal. She was clearly frustrated and I said, "Come on, man...I'm talking to the lady". He got pretty close into my personal space and suggested that perhaps it was time for me to call it a night. I told him that I was good and he again suggested that it was time for me to go. I said, "What are you going to do, beat my ass?" He responded with, "Yeah, let's go outside right now and see how that goes". Again....me...not a big dude and Anthony McClanahan....built like a Greek god. Rather than back down, I said, "Look man...this goes one of two ways....I beat your a$$ and you got your ass kicked by a little dude or you beat my ass and you go to jail for assault, either way...you f#cking lose". He eyeballed for a couple seconds and said, "You cool man, you do your thing tonight".

Unfortunately, despite putting my life in danger....I didn't get laid that night. Apparently she wasn't looking for any one night stand.

Another time I was at Pete's towards the end of a semester. I saw this pretty hot gal hanging out by herself and was working up the courage to go talk to her when Anthony McClanahan went over to talk to her. She politely waved him off but he was a pretty aggressive dude and kept pressing her. It turns out that she had seen me looking her over and she decided to excuse herself from the conversation with Zeus and came over to talk to me. She worked for one of the textbook companies and she was only in town for a few days and had just stopped at Pete's to decompress after dealing with students pissed off at the low sellback value of their textbooks. She wasn't there to find a one night stand with a football player.

It turns out that Mr. McClanahan wasn't convinced that he wasn't going to get laid that night, so he came over and interrupted our conversation to take another shot at getting this gal. She was clearly frustrated and I said, "Come on, man...I'm talking to the lady". He got pretty close into my personal space and suggested that perhaps it was time for me to call it a night. I told him that I was good and he again suggested that it was time for me to go. I said, "What are you going to do, beat my ass?" He responded with, "Yeah, let's go outside right now and see how that goes". Again....me...not a big dude and Anthony McClanahan....built like a Greek god. Rather than back down, I said, "Look man...this goes one of two ways....I beat your a$$ and you got your ass kicked by a little dude or you beat my ass and you go to jail for assault, either way...you f#cking lose". He eyeballed for a couple seconds and said, "You cool man, you do your thing tonight".

Unfortunately, despite putting my life in danger....I didn't get laid that night. Apparently she wasn't looking for any one night stand.
More hilarity. Maybe we can make this another 300 post thread.

I have so many. Like when I was all of about 18 or 19 in my 351 Mercury Cougar driving to - believe it or not - to YakiVegas to see this chick I had met. Never did hook up. Since I'm in this shithole again I'll have to try to remember her name.

So about 10-15 miles out of Colfax, half drunk on I think Rainier, I was going up this hill blowing by cars. Gee, I passed one and who comes the other way - State Patrol. He hit the brakes and I hit the gas. Buried the speedometer. That 351 could go. So I turned on some road and pulled into a recently harvested wheat field. Parked up out of vision, crawled up on the hill and saw him blowing down the road looking for me. Obviously sat there for quite a while before sauntering down the road again. Geezus, can't believe I remember that one.

And later that night I ended up in the Tri-cities for some reason, watching Lewiston and Pasco or Richland play FB with them. How random. Hooked up with a little cutie for a couple of beers, (did not get laid Julie). Then later got pulled over, still half drunk, by the Sheriff or whoever. I promised to just pull over in a nearby field and sleep it off (which I did) and he let me go. Things have changed since then. The Whitman County little man's syndrome Gestapo would have drug my ass to Colfax in cuffs.

As Mik said - why am I still alive?

Last edited:
Well, I would get drunk and make peanut butter sandwiches at the frat and toss them up to the ceiling to see if they would stick

It was more art than science.

Also have a pretty funny Chad Eaton and Ron Child story(separate incidences)

As far as football players go, Derek Sparks and Eboni Wilson were my favorites. Super nice guys

Met Derek on one of the sorority cruises. For the first half of the night, didn't realize he was as football player. Just a solid, humble dude

Ran into him a few days before the Ok state game in Seattle and he remembered me. RIP ole friend.

Last edited:
As far as Tales From the Dong go...

well I did Christen the newly built study room of a certain sorority. Well shit...that brings up another funny memory in another sorority

Anyway...funny thing about that one is that my old roommate that wasn't in the Greek system was just down in Palm Springs a month ago and ran into some WSU women.

Since they said they were in the Greek system, he dropped my name.

Turns out they were in the same sorority and were like yeah...he used to get busy in our study room haha

Sorry Loyal, I think everyone has stories of the dong
Which frat? Date rapers or f the other one? Oh yeah, wife beaters.

Since we are going back down this road, did I tell the story about sitting in The Coug having beers? So we are sitting there, and this gal across the street at the Chi Omega house is getting dressed or whatever. She is down to bra and panties and looks out the window and sees us staring at her. Duh. Shades got pulled pretty quick.

Since we are going back down this road, did I tell the story about sitting in The Coug having beers? So we are sitting there, and this gal across the street at the Chi Omega house is getting dressed or whatever. She is down to bra and panties and looks out the window and sees us staring at her. Duh. Shades got pulled pretty quick.

I was in the frat that doesn't exhibit the behavior that you do on this message board.

Now that is funny coming from someone who creeps on women who visit the board and tells unsolicited stories about their sex life in every other post.
Geezus dude. Why do you insist on chapping my ass? I have not referred to any sex exploits in quite a while. And I'm pretty sure that Julie is the only honey that frequents this board. I creep on women who visit this site? Really?

WTF is your problem? Not getting any in Costa Rica? Leave me the F alone. I try to bring mirth to this site. You prowl back and find the supposedly many sex posts I have made, ever.

And F you. "Unsolicited stories" about who? WTF is wrong with you?

Oh and edit spongy. F you. My ex wife was flirting with your ugly ass? Still waiting for the many confirmations from other posters you referred to about that.

Last edited:
Geezus dude. Why do you insist on chapping my ass? I have not referred to any sex exploits in quite a while. And I'm pretty sure that Julie is the only honey that frequents this board. I creep on women who visit this site? Really?

WTF is your problem? Not getting any in Costa Rica? Leave me the F alone. I try to bring mirth to this site. You prowl back and find the supposedly many sex posts I have made, ever.

Oh and edit spongy. F you. My ex wife was flirting with your ugly ass? Still waiting for the many confirmations from other posters you referred to about that.

Dude you are a serious piece of work.

You make offensive comments about the Frat I am in...then get butt hurt when I basically tell you to go F yourself.

That was Yaki's M.O. btw. Says something offensive...then wonder why he gets the reaction he gets.

Pretty much everyone on this board has called you out on you constantly dropping references to and bragging about your numbers.

Just the other day you were talking about counting on your fingers and toes or whatever you were talking about.

You need more self awareness. You threaten to shoot Dgibbons...then in the next post you say you didn't threaten anyone.

Instead of asking what is wrong with me...I suggest you ask what is wrong with you.

So THAT is what happened to you! ;-)

Here my tale of being stupid, and there was no alcohol involved at all. Everyone here probably is aware of the pedestrian bridge over Stadium Way, right by the Vet Med buildings. Well, it wasn't completed yet but my buddy and I thought it would be fun to walk over it anyway. At that time there were two parallel concrete beams spanning the roadway, each one about 10" wide. However, there was a trough running through the beam that looked as if they had poured the beam with a 2x4 and then removed it, so there was only the small surface between the edges and the trough to actually walk on. But, what the heck, off we went. Got out in the middle and we started wondering WTF we were doing. Cars were going by underneath and we started puckering up a bit. Buddy started going faster to get it over with quicker, I started going slower to be more careful. Fortunately we both made it. Didn't cross it again until it was finished!

Loyal have you noticed or is it just my impression you drive around hammered a lot . Started early and you are still putting people at risk . Not sure those are “good” stories.

Reactions: spongeandshoot

As I said in another posts, I'm not the board police so do what you will. Really none of my business. However, seems like you could do a few things to slow down the "chapping of the ass". Drop the volume of posts about all the past conquests, women, Mateer, politics, etc. Drop the drunk posts. Drop being sensitive to the responses.

Any 2 of the above would probably work?

Loyal have you noticed or is it just my impression you drive around hammered a lot . Started early and you are still putting people at risk . Not sure those are “good” stories.
Oh F-you Ed. FYI, I went to Walmart a bit ago today with my drinking buddy. He drove. I don't need your self righteous BS. Yeah I have done my share of drinking and driving. So f-ing what. Never got in a wreck or hurt anyone ever. So f-you. Betcha I could drive shitfaced better than you could stone cold sober.

As I said in another posts, I'm not the board police so do what you will. Really none of my business. However, seems like you could do a few things to slow down the "chapping of the ass". Drop the volume of posts about all the past conquests, women, Mateer, politics, etc. Drop the drunk posts. Drop being sensitive to the responses.

Any 2 of the above would probably work?
I'm working on all that buddy. But I will not quit my man love for Mateer. As Klay Thompson said in a recent chat - "win or lose, Cougs booze".

If you or anyone else wants to post anything fun, get to it. I'll sit on the sidelines and enjoy with little or no comment. I don't need your shit or anyone else's.

Last edited:
Oh F-you Ed. FYI, I went to Walmart a bit ago today with my drinking buddy. He drove. I don't need your self righteous BS. Yeah I have done my share of drinking and driving. So f-ing what. Never got in a wreck or hurt anyone ever. So f-you. Betcha I could drive shitfaced better than you could stone cold sober.
That’s two great benchmarks . “My drinking buddy drove , not me . “. “And I can drive better hammered than others drive sober. “. Maybe you do cause it sure seems like you have a ton of practice doing so .

That’s two great benchmarks . “My drinking buddy drove , not me . “. “And I can drive better hammered than others drive sober. “. Maybe you do cause it sure seems like you have a ton of practice doing so .
Yes. Might just jump in the car drunk and prowl for the many hot little Mexi honeys in Yakima. MANY. F-you. Sellf righteous POS. Liked you and bro back in the day. Kinda gone now, with your constant references to all of your many CEO' friends, etc. Why the F are you even on this board? If I had more of a life I sure as F would not frequent it. But you are so well connected in the wetside that you have time to show up here?

giphy.gif

Yes. Might just jump in the car drunk and prowl for the many hot little Mexi honeys in Yakima. MANY. F-you. Sellf righteous POS. Liked you and bro back in the day. Kinda gone now, with your constant references to all of your many CEO' friends, etc. Why the F are you even on this board? If I had more of a life I sure as F would not frequent it. But you are so well connected in the wetside that you have time to show up here?
You need to get a life dude. And maybe a good shrink, too. 🙂

Loyal….not thinking it is a great story to hear about you or any other poster driving around drunk is not self righteous . Those stories at 60 plus aren’t good stories .

Probably every drinker and driver says “never got in a wreck and hurt anyone?” Until they do.

I don’t care how hammered you get on a daily or weekly basis . I just care that you put people at risk Uber works wonders .

Never hurt anyone driving around drunk ? How about your trip to CSU ? I think not arriving the place you wanted to see the Cougs, having your body beat up some how and not remembering … yeah I think you could hurt yourself and also someone else . When you don’t remember you don’t remember if someone else got hurt.

As for my “connections” my apologies. Thought a reference where I got my information regarding covid was important as it came from someone who had 35 years of dealing with disease. Why am i on the board ? While i have a couple friends who meet you definition , my closest friends are a guy who just retired but was in sales. Another who owns real estate, another one who has a meat company . Another a teacher. Another who puts benefit packages together . A former mortgage dude who is retired as well . Just people who make me laugh all eve long .

And in terms of you liking me before and not now…I view life very different than you . If i had a problem and repeatedly brought it up on a public forum and if someone didn’t bring it to my attention they aren’t a good friend .

I have brought up where i totally disagree with my own brother .He disagrees with me . For me, big deal. Doesn’t mean if he didn’t need something I would be first one there for him .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT