ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread SJSU

Amazing game. Sloppy but I’ll take it. Although i’m really getting too old for this. My heart rate was up to 118. Normally it’s a nice 58 or so when resting.

Reactions: Suudy
didn't get to watch, but saw gamecast with less than a minute and the field to go for SJ to win.... and they score a TD?

As the locals would say, FECKIN EEJIT!

Hope this is a wakeup call to the team and delusional fans that this team was never good enough to sleepwalk through the MW.

Clear path…except for Boise state and Fresno state and Oregon state and anyone else who has a tall receiver and an accurate QB

If tonight’s WSU team shows up in Boise, they will lose.
Yep. That was a very ugly win. But as Brink is saying on the postgame, a gritty win.

I didnt get to watch but I listened to it. This game reminds me of the 1997 Arizona game. Both opponents weren't as good as WSU but they weren't horrible compared tothe Cougs. Both games were won in OT. Both games probably should have been lost. Both feel lucky. I'm they got the win.

Reactions: ATACFD
Clear path…except for Boise state and Fresno state and Oregon state and anyone else who has a tall receiver and an accurate QB

If tonight’s WSU team shows up in Boise, they will lose.
Disagree.

SJSU >>> Georgia Southern

This was our “trap game” on a short week, remember?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT