ADVERTISEMENT

Gardner Minshew Tweet- the Man is real deal

PINGDUDE4

Hall Of Fame
Nov 14, 2010
The amount of gratitude and genuine appreciation he has shown for the opportunity he was given at WSU is unfortunately not seen much in today's world. I remember reading some Husky social media warrior saying after GM left he will never be seen again in Pullman again.

Minshew is a throw back in a good way and there would not be a more deserving guy if he keeps it rolling in the NFL.

Last edited:
The amount of gratitude and genuine appreciation he has shown for the opportunity he was given at WSU is unfortunately not seen much in today's world. I remember reading some Husky social media warrior saying after GM left he will never be seen again in Pullman again.

Minshew is a throw back in a good way and there would not be a more deserving guy if he keeps it rolling in the NFL.

Good guy.
I welcome him back to Pullman anytime....he's on a two game losing streak in Martin Stadium.

Good guy.
I welcome him back to Pullman anytime....he's on a two game losing streak in Martin Stadium.

Sure hope Browning gets time to get back to the mistake by the lake this weekend for the USC game in order to provide his special karma to that game. Of course the way your "lack of class" fans have treated the 4 year starting QB, he would probably have to buy his own ticket.

based on conversations I've had with former UW football players, they don't care if they ever see that campus again.

Sure hope Browning gets time to get back to the mistake by the lake this weekend for the USC game in order to provide his special karma to that game. Of course the way your "lack of class" fans have treated the 4 year starting QB, he would probably have to buy his own ticket.
Hehe, I haven't seen one fan treat Browning with no class. I'd love to hear the exaggeration from the wizzu fan though.

based on conversations I've had with former UW football players, they don't care if they ever see that campus again.

Judging by the lack of women talent on that campus, I am sure that they think after 4 years of either celibacy or drastically lowering their standard in that area is enough for any man. I mean which one do you want , the one who ate the "G" tough call.

http://espn.go.com/photo/2011/0928/espn_a_univwash_fans_576.jpg

Reactions: 79COUG
Not trying to be douchey, but why do you hang here Kevin? There’s like 8 UW sites for everything from the pc to the ultra non pc fans.

Reactions: Coug1990
Not trying to be douchey, but why do you hang here Kevin? There’s like 8 UW sites for everything from the pc to the ultra non pc fans.
He's an attention whore. Scott doesn't give a rip so ka and the other mutt trolls know they have free reign here.

Don't worry, I'll go away. I pop in from time to time. Have since 1997. I add value to this message board and set the record straight often times. It's my board.

He's an attention whore. Scott doesn't give a rip so ka and the other mutt trolls know they have free reign here.
Is "Scott" the moderator? There was a thread deleted yesterday that actually had a discussion about 2018 wizzu football. Baffling it would get deleted.

Face it if these UW freaks are going to go on an opposing teams site where else are they going to go.

They damn sure would not have the guts to "set the record straight" on a Cal . board, they are probably holding fire on the Oregon crowd because they are peeing in their pants that last year may be the start of a new massive losing streak to the Ducks, and they can't go National as they have been exposed by Auburn, Penn State, and Ohio State and are widely thought to pretender wannabes whiners by the national media.

Reactions: wazzubruce
I doubt most of them see the campus in the first place other than the football facilities...Petey keeping it classy...yah right.

Is "Scott" the moderator? There was a thread deleted yesterday that actually had a discussion about 2018 wizzu football. Baffling it would get deleted.

No problem discussing football with anyone, including Huskies. I don't understand the thought process of a UW fan who shows up to post in this thread about Minshew, though, or to make stupid jokes about WSU. Just stupid.

No problem discussing football with anyone, including Huskies. I don't understand the thought process of a UW fan who shows up to post in this thread about Minshew, though, or to make stupid jokes about WSU. Just stupid.
It's more than just posting threads, it's really about just trying to get under people's skin and be an asshole. It's juvenile and stupid. You'd think people that like to tout the academic prowess of their university would act a bit more educated, but we all know these clowns couldn't get into EvCC, let alone any of the major state sponsored universities.

It’s WIZZU man get it straight. You know like POO-DUB

Reactions: KEVINANDERSON
Face it if these UW freaks are going to go on an opposing teams site where else are they going to go.

They damn sure would not have the guts to "set the record straight" on a Cal . board, they are probably holding fire on the Oregon crowd because they are peeing in their pants that last year may be the start of a new massive losing streak to the Ducks, and they can't go National as they have been exposed by Auburn, Penn State, and Ohio State and are widely thought to pretender wannabes whiners by the national media.
Cal got us the last two years. I was at both. It sucks. If UO gets us this year I am very afraid of at least a three year win streak by UO. It sucks. It sucks losing three straight NY6 bowl games! But, you'd take those bowls in a heartbeat and you know it. Hehehehehe!

Point taken. But why, then, did the one yesterday get deleted?? I don't get it. It was serious conversation about what win or wins were the one or ones Leach won that he "shouldn't have" last year. Good discussion. Gone. Poof! Zapped! Mod had a fit about it apparently. Sad.

Point taken. But why, then, did the one yesterday get deleted?? I don't get it. It was serious conversation about what win or wins were the one or ones Leach won that he "shouldn't have". Good discussion. Gone. Poof! Zapped! Mod had a fit about it apparently. Sad.

Don't know. FTR, I'm in favor of you, HHusky, or whoever being able to talk football as long as it stays within bounds.

Don't know. FTR, I'm in favor of you, HHusky, or whoever being able to talk football as long as it stays within bounds.
And, I agree. Don't be too sensitive, though. It's a rivalry. A bit of poking back and forth is fine. I would be very curious to know where I have ever crossed the line, though. A poke at the quality of education at wizzu is fine or a crack about a two game losing streak Minshew has in Pullman is not over the top. Relax.
Ok, on to football! I totally don't know what to think about the game on Saturday in SLC. I'll stick with the words I've been saying the whole season - if wizzu beats Utah then I'll be impressed. Up to this point, I'm not.

Cal got us the last two years. I was at both. It sucks. If UO gets us this year I am very afraid of at least a three year win streak by UO. It sucks. It sucks losing three straight NY6 bowl games! But, you'd take those bowls in a heartbeat and you know it. Hehehehehe!
Yeah that heart of Dallas trophy sure would look good in Pullman...schucks.

Point taken. But why, then, did the one yesterday get deleted?? I don't get it. It was serious conversation about what win or wins were the one or ones Leach won that he "shouldn't have" last year. Good discussion. Gone. Poof! Zapped! Mod had a fit about it apparently. Sad.
Nah the mods here are pretty forgiving. Feel free to be a douche to everyone else, but those guys let plenty of stuff go as they should. The boys over a Dman will ban people from their site if Coug is in their handle. Kimmy and his crew are a bunch of pansies.

Nah the mods here are pretty forgiving. Feel free to be a douche to everyone else, but those guys let plenty of stuff go as they should. The boys over a Dman will ban people from their site if Coug is in their handle. Kimmy and his crew are a bunch of pansies.
Interesting. Ok. Well, I don't know why it was zapped then. Maybe there was something said I didn't see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT