ADVERTISEMENT

Getting a Liitle Love

Both we and Michigan have some talent, but we would both have to have some lucky breaks along the way to prove out this prediction. It could happen. But the odds are not something on which I would bet my house.

Bleacher Report thinks we win the Pac 12 and play Michigan in the Rose Bowl. See slide 37 here.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/article...l-game-predictions-for-2016-17-season/page/37

Can't figure out if I'm happy for the recognition or not. Seems like we've had some great seasons when the media have no expectations of us. Then again '02 and 03 were pretty good.

All else equal, I'd rather go into a season with some members of the media expecting WSU to win the conference than to finish in the bottom third. This assumes the press clippings don't get in the heads of the guys on the team, though.

No offense, but everyone knows BleacherReport content is basically just listicles with stock photography written from home by unemployable fans scratching out $14 a month, right? Nothing stopping anyone on this site from quickly becoming a BR all-star.

Reactions: 425cougfan
The rest of the so called experts do not have any more knowledge than these guys The "experts" have expensive computers, and better access to other articles and endless information of dubious value.. But they do not have any more expertise. The Andy Katz s of the world just kissed enough butt along the way and had rich parents who had connections to move up the food chain. Yet many people somehow,think that they know what they are taking bout

The rest of the so called experts do not have any more knowledge than these guys The "experts" have expensive computers, and better access to other articles and endless information of dubious value.. But they do not have any more expertise. The Andy Katz s of the world just kissed enough butt along the way and had rich parents who had connections to move up the food chain. Yet many people somehow,think that they know what they are taking bout
Even if it were the case that the entire profession is dreck, the fact that some are still relegated to creating Internet articles from home like "Top 22 NFL Hairdos" and "19 Colleges with Hottest Girls," studded with Corbis Photography watermarks, says everything about the JV listicle writers of the world.

At least John Clayton has editors.

onion.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT