ADVERTISEMENT

Golden Knights challenge

Loyal Coug

Hall Of Fame
Sep 27, 2003
IMHO, a good time for something completely off topic. :p

The Army is challenging Hockey's Vegas Golden Knights' name, because Army's parachute team goes by the same. Love Vegas's reply below.

http://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/22042757/army-files-challenge-vegas-golden-knights-name

The team took issue with the Army's position.

"We strongly dispute the Army's allegations that confusion is likely between the Army Golden Knights parachute team and the Vegas Golden Knights major-league hockey team," the team said in a statement Thursday.

"Indeed, the two entities have been coexisting without any issues for over a year (along with several other Golden Knights trademark owners) and we are not aware of a single complaint from anyone attending our games that they were expecting to see the parachute team and not a professional hockey game.

Been there.
I remember when a friend mentioned he had tickets to see the Eagles play in Philly and instead of 2 hours of mediocre football, I had to sit through Don Henley's crappy songwriting for 3 hours. There outta be a law.

Reactions: SDCoug
IMHO, a good time for something completely off topic. :p

The Army is challenging Hockey's Vegas Golden Knights' name, because Army's parachute team goes by the same. Love Vegas's reply below.

http://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/22042757/army-files-challenge-vegas-golden-knights-name

The team took issue with the Army's position.

"We strongly dispute the Army's allegations that confusion is likely between the Army Golden Knights parachute team and the Vegas Golden Knights major-league hockey team," the team said in a statement Thursday.

"Indeed, the two entities have been coexisting without any issues for over a year (along with several other Golden Knights trademark owners) and we are not aware of a single complaint from anyone attending our games that they were expecting to see the parachute team and not a professional hockey game.
Maybe they could play outdoors and the real Golden Knights could drop in? Saw them jump when I was in AFF training in Eloy, AZ. Bunch of crazies. Wish we had video on phones back in the day...you would of been really impressed by those guys.

Been there.
I remember when a friend mentioned he had tickets to see the Eagles play in Philly and instead of 2 hours of mediocre football, I had to sit through Don Henley's crappy songwriting for 3 hours. There outta be a law.

Ahh c'mon. "Take it easy"

And I think you have your 2 and 3 reversed.

Reactions: 702coug
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT