ADVERTISEMENT

Hate to bring this up, but it's like a hemorrhoid that won't go away

froropmkr72

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2004
Leach post game press conference and someone asks "Does James Williams want to be involved in the passing game more?" Did I hear that right? Who was that idiot?

Leach post game press conference and someone asks "Does James Williams want to be involved in the passing game more?" Did I hear that right? Who was that idiot?

Someone who doesn’t understand what we do...is an a.ss...or is an idiot.

That’s why I don’t care when Leach gives the media a hard time when they act stupid. If they act stupid then treat them like they are stupid until they want to act smart.

Someone who doesn’t understand what we do...is an a.ss...or is an idiot.

That’s why I don’t care when Leach gives the media a hard time when they act stupid. If they act stupid then treat them like they are stupid until they want to act smart.
They need people who can talk football. No one here cares how good they are at Dungeons & Dragons.

They need people who can talk football. No one here cares how good they are at Dungeons & Dragons.

I always felt former players make great journalists in the sport because they understand the game.

Their insight makes for questions that others don’t think about like asking about coverages, routes, the chess match between offense and defense.

People that don’t understand that ask questions about “feelings”. How did ____ feel how did it feel when ____ .

I mean some of that in sparing amounts is good, but really the story is about the preparation the matchups, the plays and techniques of the game.

1) why did you start so slow?
2) why did you have to call a timeout on first play?
3) what was wrong with Minshew arm?
4) did altitude have an effect on your play?
5) did you drink beet juice?

Stupid ass questions. That old hag was really getting on my nerves.

Reactions: earldacoug
1) why did you start so slow?
2) why did you have to call a timeout on first play?
3) what was wrong with Minshew arm?
4) did altitude have an effect on your play?
5) did you drink beet juice?

Stupid ass questions. That old hag was really getting on my nerves.
She asked Logan Tago a question that he didn't even understand. He just shook his head and asked "what".

Reactions: earldacoug
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT