ADVERTISEMENT

Heads up reminder ~ everybody.....

M-I-Coug

Hall Of Fame
Oct 13, 2002
Scottsdale, AZ
Loyal gets credit for this one.

If you're still seeing all the SPAM posts on this board, including the Beasley board....

Hit the IGNORE button on like 10 different Spam User Names. This will filter out all the garbage and you'll look at a clean board.

BTW, it's football season, (almost). 30 days...and still can't believe the realignment.

Thanks for the tip!

For the life of me, I don't understand the logic (business or otherwise) of putting all these spam posts on random message boards. How effective is that tactic these days to get you to click on a random link?

Thanks for the tip!

For the life of me, I don't understand the logic (business or otherwise) of putting all these spam posts on random message boards. How effective is that tactic these days to get you to click on a random link?
I think it’s a game. Lots of reasons why they do it. To learn vulnerability and systems weakness. To upset the apple cart, as a joke. It truly is a game for these guys.

T=
Loyal gets credit for this one.

If you're still seeing all the SPAM posts on this board, including the Beasley board....

Hit the IGNORE button on like 10 different Spam User Names. This will filter out all the garbage and you'll look at a clean board.

BTW, it's football season, (almost). 30 days...and still can't believe the realignment.
M-I, thanks for the reminder. I thought Rivals would do the cleanup and was lazy about the ignore. Took a few minutes on each board. Down to 5 legit threads on both pages.

Thanks to both you and Loyal working through the $*** show.

What does this post have to do with Trump and sloppy toppy?

Clearly Trump would be better for America.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT