ADVERTISEMENT

Helton gone at USC?

79COUG

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 19, 2008
Per SI. They must have Urban Meyer lined up and in the bag because they would eat over 15 million dollars in salary between all the coaches.

we should be offering decommits at all of these schools. I don't think usc will get urban, I think he is holding out for ND, Kelly is being offered by FSU.

we should be offering decommits at all of these schools. I don't think usc will get urban, I think he is holding out for ND, Kelly is being offered by FSU.

I'm sure they will all get phone calls. There is a OL commit from Camas that would fit well. And a four star WR. And a pair of DTs.

Reactions: TrumpCoug
That’s a joke. Look at Helton’s work this season. Loses his starting QB to start the season. Loses the backup for several games. Beats Utah. Leads the team to a 3rd place finish and gets canned.

He may not be the 2nd coming of John McCay, but he did a good job this season. He’ll land another job.

Reactions: earldacoug
You may be right. I agree with another post suggesting that Meyer may well be waiting for Notre Dame.
I hate Urby aka Aaron Hernandez's spiritual mentor, but is he enough of a fraud to leave 2 schools for "medical reasons" and join a 3rd?

Also, ND seems odd in light of having an annual murderer's row of exhibition games. USC is turnkey greatness in a conference that is really struggling right now.

Urban could win a NC at usc or nd. Hes a roman catholic who was an assistant coach at ND and has stated on record ND is his "dream job".

I hate Urby aka Aaron Hernandez's spiritual mentor, but is he enough of a fraud to leave 2 schools for "medical reasons" and join a 3rd?

Also, ND seems odd in light of having an annual murderer's row of exhibition games. USC is turnkey greatness in a conference that is really struggling right now.

For $8 million per guaranteed, yes he's a fraud.

Anybody know when some of our assistants contracts expire??

We offered a bunch of mizzou kids yesterday. Mcbath just followed
the son of the UTSA that got fired today.

That’s a joke. Look at Helton’s work this season. Loses his starting QB to start the season. Loses the backup for several games. Beats Utah. Leads the team to a 3rd place finish and gets canned.

He may not be the 2nd coming of John McCay, but he did a good job this season. He’ll land another job.
John McKay as well!!

Reactions: SDCoug and Cougzz

He lost his starting QB, but Daniels was the least talented and most overrated of the three QB's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT