ADVERTISEMENT

Holiday Bowl - state your predictions

COUGinNCW

Hall Of Fame
Oct 5, 2010
I'm predicting semi constipation for 3 quarters with the Cougs pushing it out in the 4th by a score of 24-20.

O- Break out game from Tay Martin. 100 plus yards receiving, 1 TD.
D - Frankie Luvu shows the NFL he's a legit prospect.

Last edited:
I'm predicting semi constipation for 3 quarters with the Cougs pushing it out in the 4th by a score of 24-20.

I predict these two will remain as the dumbest ever ...

19-16 Cougs. Defense plays great, offense takes a while to get on track. Powell kicks 4 Field goals.

Still waiting for that dark Apple Cup cloud to dissipate, but hell-how about Falk plays like he did against Stanford and Morrow takes control and leads the Cougs to a 31–17 win.

Hilinski is going to do his best Ricky Turner imitation and run for 130 and pass for 300.

And there will be innovation in the red zone

Cougs 34-17

Reactions: OrangeGravy

I got the Cougs scoring 14 points

38-13 Sparty
We haven’t done anything offensively away from Martin stadium, no reason to think we will against an always solid Sparty D. I predict early constipation, Falk holding the ball too long, abandonment of the run, and MSU getting sacks rushing 3 or 4. And our defense wearing out as a result.

Hope I’m wrong. Also hope we see some Hilinski.

38-13 Sparty
We haven’t done anything offensively away from Martin stadium, no reason to think we will against an always solid Sparty D. I predict early constipation, Falk holding the ball too long, abandonment of the run, and MSU getting sacks rushing 3 or 4. And our defense wearing out as a result.

Hope I’m wrong. Also hope we see MOSTLY Hilinski.

One hand Luke = no chance.

21-20 Spartans in a classic that pulls all the viewers from the Alamo Bowl, after which the interim president of ESPN resigns due to “substance abuse” problems.

I don't know that much about MSU, other than they're a down-the-middle hardnosed football team that has been coached up like ourselves. But let's bring this down to Earth:
  1. Our QB - who already looked extremely ineffective and went 3-3 over the past 6 - has a broken hand
  2. Our top 2 receivers (Martin, IJM) left the team
  3. Our best defender (Hercules) will miss half the game
At the moment the consensus on this thread is Cougs. We all hope for that but the annual end of year slowdown, coupled with departures and injuries, doesn't bode well. Gun to your head, few here would pick the Cougs; best chance we've got is that MSU thinks they deserve better and overlook us, as has been reported.

WSU 27, Michigan State 20

Cougs clinch Top 15 ranking behind big night from Jamal Morrow, most underrated WSU running back ever!

Something that only you and I know.
MSU is 21-0 against teams that throw over 2/3 of the time under Dantonio
MSU is number 2 in the nation in TOP
All this adds up to a long day for the Cougs
MSU by 10
Unless Hillinski starts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT