ADVERTISEMENT

Home and home with Fresno State 2026/2027

TZCoug84

Redshirt
Sep 12, 2014
Just saw a tweet with that info. The tweet isn't clear about whether the first game is in Pullman or Fresno. Fresno has also added a home and home in future years with BYU and a three game series with Kansas -- two in Lawrence, one in Fresno.

Just saw a tweet with that info. The tweet isn't clear about whether the first game is in Pullman or Fresno. Fresno has also added a home and home in future years with BYU and a three game series with Kansas -- two in Lawrence, one in Fresno.
FBSchedules.com says the 2026 game will be in Pullman, the return to Fresno in 2027. Same site has Fresno State also agreeing to a three game series with Texas Tech -- two in Lubbock for one in Fresno, and one-game at Washington in 2027.

I think the series with Boise State was pushed back about 5 years to make room for Fresno.

Good for me too. I have a sister in Bakersfield.
I went to the game there in the early 90s. Walking to a bar (or our hotel - to long ago to remember) after the game, someone stopped and told us to get off the road before we got shot. I have no idea if he was serious but I’ve never felt too keen on going back. :)

I went to the game there in the early 90s. Walking to a bar (or our hotel - to long ago to remember) after the game, someone stopped and told us to get off the road before we got shot. I have no idea if he was serious but I’ve never felt too keen on going back. :)
LOL Bakersfield does indeed have a few (O.K., maybe more than a few) sketchy areas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT