ADVERTISEMENT

Honestly.........

kougkurt

Hall Of Fame
Nov 19, 2011
Before the USC game if someone would have offered me s split over the next two games I probably would have taken it.
Now I'm just plain ass greedy

Thoughts?

Reactions: 79COUG
No and I don't see it being greedy at all.

Agree that it's not greedy.
Oregon is not going to be a push over. They have a good running attack and an improved defense but this Cougar team is getting better each week. I expect the WSU wide outs to have a big game as their confidence is growing. Those were not the same wide outs who started the season. They know they had some drops in the USC game and I expect those to be minimized this game.
Cougs by 10 points. Maybe bigger if the UO QB is forced to throw more than he wants.

Agree that it's not greedy.
Oregon is not going to be a push over. They have a good running attack and an improved defense but this Cougar team is getting better each week. I expect the WSU wide outs to have a big game as their confidence is growing. Those were not the same wide outs who started the season. They know they had some drops in the USC game and I expect those to be minimized this game.
Cougs by 10 points. Maybe bigger if the UO QB is forced to throw more than he wants.
we are going to blow them out dave

Before the USC game if someone would have offered me s split over the next two games I probably would have taken it.
Now I'm just plain ass greedy

Thoughts?

If greedy is defined as getting more than you deserve, then I don't think any coug fan who has been around even a little while can ever be accused of being greedy. It's beyond high time we get ours.
Now are some fans perhaps getting overconfident? Maybe, but not for this game. I think it's very realistic to predict that we rip Nike U. Our O is coming together.

Same,I think this is a statement game. The USC win is considered an "upset" by the media, but this game will let the doubters know this team has it dialed on both sides and knows how to game plan. I expect a lot turnovers and run stuffing. And I think Falk can pick their secondary apart. He's never had better command of the offense till now and puts on a fireworks show.
Cougs 45 Ducks 17.

Same,I think this is a statement game. The USC win is considered an "upset" by the media, but this game will let the doubters know this team has it dialed on both sides and knows how to game plan. I expect a lot turnovers and run stuffing. And I think Falk can pick their secondary apart. He's never had better command of the offense till now and puts on a fireworks show.
Cougs 45 Ducks 17.
Boy I hope you guys are right. Not that I see a big let down, but I think Oregon is going to be jacked up for this one. I think we will win but I think we will feel lucky we got of there with a win.

Boy I hope you guys are right. Not that I see a big let down, but I think Oregon is going to be jacked up for this one. I think we will win but I think we will feel lucky we got of there with a win.

The betting money is on Oregon...for what that is worth.

Hmmm....

Not greedy. Expectations change. We SHOULD beat Oregon and Cal...

having said that, this feels like a trap game. We might be coming in over confident and we haven't played a game in a hostile environment yet. We have absolutely no idea how this team is going to play outside of Pullman. Should be interesting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT