ADVERTISEMENT

I hope Oregon absolutely dismantles CU this weekend

Got to hand it to Prime, he stepped up and supported the CSU player that injured Hunter. Said it's football, things happen, the kid is just trying to win a game, doesn't deserve the death threats. Not many coaches would do that. Colorado is an interesting story, but they have several losses coming their way, and it's about to strike midnight.
Interesting for him to weigh in here. I don’t think prime ever hit anyone.

Got to hand it to Prime, he stepped up and supported the CSU player that injured Hunter. Said it's football, things happen, the kid is just trying to win a game, doesn't deserve the death threats. Not many coaches would do that. Colorado is an interesting story, but they have several losses coming their way, and it's about to strike midnight.
I think every coach who was asked the question would respond about the same way. What else are they going to say?

Just something to think about and good read

Sorry, it’s a little hard to take seriously an article from a USC writer that laments the collapse of the PAC-12 and how they “fumbled the bag.” USC played a key role in damaging the PAC-12 at least twice, by torpedoing expansion talks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT