ADVERTISEMENT

I think we should all take a moment and think about Pat Chun

Cougini5591

Head Coach
Gold Member
Jul 6, 2022
Season 3 Middle Finger GIF by STARZ

Can you imagine how he felt at Lumen? I think he actually hid himself. A lot of times in the past, (on big gams) he would come on at halftime, and talk on the TV broadcast. He's got to feel weird, and hide inside a suite, or something, so he doesn't run into COUG fans.

Walking around with his tail between his legs yesterday, I'm sure. Maybe he felt like staying at home and watching on TV? That wouldn't surprise me either.

No Pat Chun strutting on the game-day sideline, No WSU Cheerleaders at a WSU “home” game, undefeated, with one of the best coaching staffs in America.

Yup, things have certainly changed.

I thought that Chun did a decent job at WSU and I never understood the angst....but with his decision to go to UW, all I can say is, "F#ck that guy".
You mean how he pissed off the Coaches for our successful Volleyball and Basketball and fired a winning football coach for not getting a fake covid shot while the entire time having a purple hard on for fusky nut sweat?

Oh yeah... totally decent job

You can never betray your tribe and then be considered to be a real man. Weasel, maybe. Or rat…some sort of rodentia. Betrayal is the clearest indicator of character (or complete lack thereof).

Rolovich sucked. Glad he gave us a reason.
I still wanna hear this again...

Tell me what he "sucked" at. Us having a winning season in 2021 or was it him having 10 wins at Hawaii and beating byu in a bowl game right before he came to us.

Did he "suck" when he was going to people's houses and delivering food/goods to them during covid?

Oh wait... he must have sucked at picking assistant coaches.

Yeah... he totally "sucked"

I still wanna hear this again...

Tell me what he "sucked" at. Us having a winning season in 2021 or was it him having 10 wins at Hawaii and beating byu in a bowl game right before he came to us.

Did he "suck" when he was going to people's houses and delivering food/goods to them during covid?

Oh wait... he must have sucked at picking assistant coaches.

Yeah... he totally "sucked"

He sucked when he posted on twitter for fans to come have a beer with him at a bar. Name another BCS coach that has done or would do that. I about shit when I saw that.

He sucked when he brought a sexual predator to campus.

He sucked when he signed 2 fcking OL in his recruiting class.

He sucked when he blindsided everyone that he wasnt going to media days. Way to go. Embarass your bosses and your school.

He sucked when he held WSU over a barrel and waited until mid season to file his appeal.

He should have been fired after the media days fiasco.

And yes, he 100% should have taken the vax in his position. Fcking Nick Saban had 100% of his team vaxed and was doing PSA’s. He is there to win. Roloturd made it about himself. Name another head football coach that got fired because of this.

Roloturd is the most selfish fcking coach Ive seen in a long time and there is a reason he can’t find a job all these years after he was fired. If he was so awesome he’d have a job. If sooo many ADs agreed with you about the vax, he’d have a job. He doesn’t.

He sucks.

Edit to add…. Even schools in anti vax states won’t have him. Read that again. Why? Cause he put himself above the school and program. He has shown he cannot be trusted to make decisions for the school and the program before himself.

He sucked when he posted on twitter for fans to come have a beer with him at a bar. Name another BCS coach that has done or would do that. I about shit when I saw that.

He sucked when he blindsided everyone that he wasnt going to media days. Way to go. Embarass your bosses and your school.

He sucked when he held WSU over a barrel and waited until mid season to file his appeal.

And yes, he 100% should have taken the vax in his position. Fcking Nick Saban had 100% of his team vaxed and was doing PSA’s. He is there to win. Roloturd made it about himself. Name another head football coach that got fired because of this.

Roloturd is the most selfish fcking coach Ive seen in a long time and there is a reason he can’t find a job all these years after he was fired. If he was so awesome he’d have a job. If sooo many ADs agreed with you about the vax, he’d have a job. He doesn’t.

He sucks.

Edit to add…. Even schools in anti vax states won’t have him. Read that again. Why? Cause he put himself above the school and program. He has shown he cannot be trusted to make decisions for the school and the program before himself.
A setback is a setup. It sets up for something better.

Jacob Dickert (born August 23, 1983) is an American college football coach.

He is the head coach at Washington State University.

A setback is a setup. It sets up for something better.

Jacob Dickert (born August 23, 1983) is an American college football coach.

He is the head coach at Washington State University.

Jake Dickfore is not this amazing coach you make him out to be. He is learning on the job at best, could/should have been fired after last season.

Now he is given the weakest schedule, could be ever, for a WSU team. He should be feasting on these teams.

And here you are like a fanboy slobbering all ofer him. Get off your knees MI. Good grief.

You mean how he pissed off the Coaches for our successful Volleyball and Basketball and fired a winning football coach for not getting a fake covid shot while the entire time having a purple hard on for fusky nut sweat?

Oh yeah... totally decent job

"Winning football coach" FYI, Rolovich was 5-6 as a head coach at WSU. If he was actually a good coach, he would have a job by now.

Reactions: Coug90
Jake Dickfore is not this amazing coach you make him out to be. He is learning on the job at best, could/should have been fired after last season.

Now he is given the weakest schedule, could be ever, for a WSU team. He should be feasting on these teams.

And here you are like a fanboy slobbering all ofer him. Get off your knees MI. Good grief.
There are two power 4 teams with 1 loss right now both from Dickert’s Cougs. Dickert is one of 5 coaches in the country with 2 wins against P4 teams so far in 2024. He’s coached 3 games he can’t be 12-0.

Stop sucking your own dick. You’re a high school JV coach for a reason.

"Winning football coach" FYI, Rolovich was 5-6 as a head coach at WSU. If he was actually a good coach, he would have a job by now.
Anyone who tries to say he was a good coach for us actually means he was good at sticking it to the man and not taking the vaccine…which to be clear I could give two shits about.

Reality is he got outscored 38-0 in the second half twice in 11 games. He was dogshit as a coach for us, I don’t care what he did at Hawaii. Wulff was a good coach at Eastern too.

Good coaches don’t learn on the job Hot Take of the day.

Jake Dickert has his team feasting on every team they’ve played this year so far.

Bigg’s (allegedly a former walk-on one season at WSU back in the Sweeney era or was it Walden?) isn’t aware this is happening.

There is no doubt that Dickert makes mistakes. Not kicking the early field goal was really dumb and could have cost us the game. Not calling a timeout when the offense was clearly in disarray was another mistake. The ill conceived QB draw in the endzone on 1st down at the end of the game was dumb.

That said, we are 3-0 despite our team not executing perfectly and despite imperfect decisions. With just a little bit better decision making (and better kicking), we would have been up by 11 and feeling way more confident with 2 minutes to go in the game. We may end up being favored in every game the rest of the season. We have a scrub schedule, but it's the kind of schedule that could have us sitting at 12-0 in December, despite your perception that Dickert is terrible.

And all kidding aside, I don't believe that WSU wins the Apple Cup if Mike Leach was our coach. He would have had Mateer throwing passes standing in his end zone and giving the Huskies free timeouts. Also, he would have never allowed Mateer to run the way that he has. Dickert isn't a "great" head coach at this point in his career, but he sure looks like he's the perfect coach for us right now.

Of all the people you can kick sand on, why Dickert? I've never heard him say a bad word about anyone, and he is universally liked within the program.

I don't know how good of a coach he is or will be, but he's a done a great job of holding the program and the roster together during some turbulent times. His 4-year Apple Cup resume is better than any WSU coach in my lifetime. 2-2 with one of the losses coming on the road on a last second FG against the National Runner Up.

Reactions: M-I-Coug
There is no doubt that Dickert makes mistakes. Not kicking the early field goal was really dumb and could have cost us the game. Not calling a timeout when the offense was clearly in disarray was another mistake. The ill conceived QB draw in the endzone on 1st down at the end of the game was dumb.

That said, we are 3-0 despite our team not executing perfectly and despite imperfect decisions. With just a little bit better decision making (and better kicking), we would have been up by 11 and feeling way more confident with 2 minutes to go in the game. We may end up being favored in every game the rest of the season. We have a scrub schedule, but it's the kind of schedule that could have us sitting at 12-0 in December, despite your perception that Dickert is terrible.

And all kidding aside, I don't believe that WSU wins the Apple Cup if Mike Leach was our coach. He would have had Mateer throwing passes standing in his end zone and giving the Huskies free timeouts. Also, he would have never allowed Mateer to run the way that he has. Dickert isn't a "great" head coach at this point in his career, but he sure looks like he's the perfect coach for us right now.
Of all the people you can kick sand on, why Dickert? I've never heard him say a bad word about anyone, and he is universally liked within the program.

I don't know how good of a coach he is or will be, but he's a done a great job of holding the program and the roster together during some turbulent times. His 4-year Apple Cup resume is better than any WSU coach in my lifetime. 2-2 with one of the losses coming on the road on a last second FG against the National Runner Up.
Recall that someone else reminded us that Doba was 3-2 in the Apple Cup, thanks to husky-killer Brink.

That said, Biggs' nonsense is just that. He's clearly jealous of our 41-year-old coach that has brought stability and hope and energy to the program. And this BS about our historically weak" schedule is laughable. We just beat two well-regarded P4 teams, including last year's national runner up. BSU and Fresno are not weak programs either. Oregon State, despite getting spanked by the Ducks, is not cannon fodder. The rest, OK meh, but this is far from a historically weak schedule. As opposed to say, Liberty, who plays exactly zero P4 schools this year. What a joke they are.

Dickert has a better record than Price did through the first four years of their WSU careers.

Regardless of whether we think that Dickert is a great coach or not, I would back up the Brinks truck and pay him to stay on board at least until we finish our first season in the rebuilt conference.

Reactions: COUGinNCW
I have a close relative who is:

Toxic and horribly dysfunctional with all family members.
Criticizes every single family member, constantly.
Does not act in love.
Does not honor any person's own way.
Does not show respect.
Does not listen to anyone.
Is completely miserable.
Has all the money, and is very, very unhappy. Does give and is generous, though.
Lost her son and husband.
Has bitterness in her heart.
Is unwilling to forgive.
Has genuine evil in her heart. Not violent evil....just doesn't love other people.

Bottom line, we can't change anyone.
You can't change people.

Just ignore, and don't feed anyone, because it won't work and they won't change, until they're ready to be transformed.

Does not act in love.
Does not show respect.
Is completely miserable.
Has all the money, and is very, very unhappy. Does give and is generous, though.
Is unwilling to forgive.
Has genuine evil in her heart. Not violent evil....just doesn't love other people.

You can't change people.

Just ignore, and don't feed anyone, because it won't work and they won't change, until they're ready to be transformed.

I wish you were not so delusional. Ive tried to help you. You are a lost cause.

Does not act in love.
Does not show respect.
Is completely miserable.
Is unwilling to forgive.

You can't change people.

Hmmm, sounds like my type. Is she cute?

… fired a winning football coach for not getting a fake covid shot…
100% fired for being an idiot. How the hell does a college educated person not believe in or understand science and instead believes in idiotic conspiracies? That alone demonstrates what a moron he is

He sucks.

Good post but I thought the beers thing was kind of cool though I get where you’re coming from,

That said I 100% disagree with your bagging on Dickert. Not perfect but I believe he’s been great for WSU and has given us a lot of stability during some terrible times.

Did your momma not love you enough?

100% fired for being an idiot. How the hell does a college educated person not believe in or understand science and instead believes in idiotic conspiracies? That alone demonstrates what a moron he is
I liked Rolovich until the Covid shot thing. I don't care how anyone feels at this point about the vaccine (I've said many times I've had 5 and am damn glad I did). Here is a full-grown man making $3 million and he pisses it away over his "religious beliefs". And 4 of his dumd-ass assistants. What a f-ing fool. And yes the fact that he apparently is unemployable 3 years later speaks volumes.

Had not heard before that Saban made 100% of his team get vaccinated and did public service messages. Cool.

Good post but I thought the beers thing was kind of cool though I get where you’re coming from,

That said I 100% disagree with your bagging on Dickert. Not perfect but I believe he’s been great for WSU and has given us a lot of stability during some terrible times.

Did your momma not love you enough?
Holy cow it’s not that hard, Biggs identifies as a “football coach” but he’s never gotten past high school JV. He’s pissed about guys like Dickert because they’ve lapped him and made a lucrative career in his “profession”, where he’s stuck working for a postgame bucket of KFC and still has to work a real job on weekends. Envy is a bitch.

Holy cow it’s not that hard, Biggs identifies as a “football coach” but he’s never gotten past high school JV. He’s pissed about guys like Dickert because they’ve lapped him and made a lucrative career in his “profession”, where he’s stuck working for a postgame bucket of KFC and still has to work a real job on weekends. Envy is a bitch.
So you are double infected. Not only do you have Trump Derangement Syndrome, not you have contracted Biggs Derangement Syndrome. TDS and BDS. Both maladies leave the patient unable to grasp reality and unable to say anything that is truthful about either Trump or Biggs. You are pathetic, seek help.

Perhaps you and Flat can get into a clinic for treating the TDS on a 2 for 1 BOGO special rate?

Reactions: BiggsCoug
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT