ADVERTISEMENT

I'd put Travion Brown at Rush lb

ShockandAweWSU

Head Coach
Feb 20, 2018
Our pass rush has been an absolute joke this year. Brown is only 220 lbs, but I think his speed coming off the edge could cause some problems for opposing teams. Stone and Taylor haven't produced enough. Bulk Brown up to 240 next year and he could be all league at RUSH.

Seems coaches know more. With what we have seen he should be an every down guy. Something doesn’t jive.

Seems coaches know more. With what we have seen he should be an every down guy. Something doesn’t jive.

We have zero depth at inside LB. Perhaps the coaches are hell bent on redshirting him? I am on the fence as I believe he is a huge talent and 2 weeks ago was lobbying for him to see more action. Now that our flag football team has been exposed as not very good, I am leaning toward keeping his red shirt on this year.

There were at least 4 situations on Saturday when it was 3rd and 10+. Why in the world were we dropping into coverage? Either rush the Hell out of the QB, or yes, get 6-7 DBs in the game.

Claeys slants and stunts so much, the offense is picking up on it and running the opposite way or right up the middle-it hurts us more than helps us.
Brown has the hardest hit ive seen a WSU player make this year, yes hed be a big upgrade over Rodgers.

We have zero depth at inside LB. Perhaps the coaches are hell bent on redshirting him? I am on the fence as I believe he is a huge talent and 2 weeks ago was lobbying for him to see more action. Now that our flag football team has been exposed as not very good, I am leaning toward keeping his red shirt on this year.

He's played in every game, so he's not red shirting.

He's played in five games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT