ADVERTISEMENT

I'm no kicker evaluator, but here's on now

Wtf does that mean Kurt? Blame the O for stalling in the red zone 6 times, not the guy who banged in 5 fgs.
given that he liked ferris' comment that powell earned it, my guess is that the stanford comment might be more of a "he's one of the main reasons we were even in that game" kind of things. just speculating.

I'm in the "no schollies to high school kickers" camp. Bring in a few walk ons, let them compete, and let one earn the scholly.

If you can come up with any good examples of "scholly out of high school" kickers at WSU, I'd love to hear them. I'm pretty sure all the best came in as walk ons.

I said any "good" examples. I think Loren Langley may have been too.

I had to look it up, but Loren was a part of that remarkable 2004' class. 2004' class..the one that produced 5 quality Pac 10 players out of a possible 28. 5 flat linebackers and JC prospects whose academic records/progress were never checked. Nightmare.

I had to look it up, but Loren was a part of that remarkable 2004' class. 2004' class..the one that produced 5 quality Pac 10 players out of a possible 28. 5 flat linebackers and JC prospects whose academic records/progress were never checked. Nightmare.

Yea, that class was a mess. At least the guys they hit on, they REALLY hit on (Harrison, Bumpus, Jed Collins, Brackenridge). There was just almost nothing other than that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT