ADVERTISEMENT

In case you didn't know.........

Flatlandcoug

Hall Of Fame
Aug 14, 2007
Wichita, Kansas
I've learned today that Sam Darnold is the greatest QB in the history of football. He's got the arm of John Elway, the bravado of Joe Namath, the scrambling ability of Michael Vick, and the intellect of Peyton Manning. Hell, they ought to end the season today so he can just be #1 in the NFL draft already.

I've learned today that Sam Darnold is the greatest QB in the history of football. He's got the arm of John Elway, the bravado of Joe Namath, the scrambling ability of Michael Vick, and the intellect of Peyton Manning. Hell, they ought to end the season today so he can just be #1 in the NFL draft already.

He's basically this guy!...

https://goo.gl/images/Ydu7om

I would have went with........

CD4z-KdWEAAhd2w.jpg

Reactions: YakiCoug

We better hope he continues being average. The last two games have demonstrated that Darnold is still an unfinished product. He's thrown some really bad balls, despite the Pac-12 network talking knuckleheads (God, it's painful listening to Nick Allioti talk) downplaying his poor play.

We better hope he continues being average. The last two games have demonstrated that Darnold is still an unfinished product. He's thrown some really bad balls, despite the Pac-12 network talking knuckleheads (God, it's painful listening to Nick Allioti talk) downplaying his poor play.

I didn't say whether or not I think he's a good, bad or great QB. I just found it amusing that the announcers could even speak while they were performing fellatio so aggressively on him.

Holy crap, re-watching the SC-Cal game and Espn is embarrassing in their Darnold worship. I need to have my puke bucket at the ready for Friday. Let's see if Hercules can make him appear mortal for at least for a couple plays.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT