ADVERTISEMENT

IPF fund raising strategy....are we actually serious about getting this done?

How hard is it to put some kind of go fund me account type of a thing together to have people throw money in the pot?

Instead, you have to request an appointment.

http://www.cougarathleticfund.com/request-appointment-indoor-practice-facility/

WSU CAF should be embarrassed.
T-Town, could it be that Schultz-Chun have a good many "Big-Money Cougs" in place for this project and are simply not bothering with us "Little Guys" so to speak?

Dr. Schultz has made it clear shovels will be in the ground and dirt moving about 9 months from now.

IMO, it's all systems go and the President and A.D. spending their time exclusively with heavy hitters is yet another indicator of such.

You never turn away the little guys because we don't enough big donors that have consistently stepped up.

It's not hard to prop something up. Even if we raise 50 bucks. Even penny counts and it starts creating a culture of giving back to WSU, not foolish expecting others to foot the bill.

WSU makes it difficult to donate to them. I suspect The hoops you have to jump through alienate a fair number of smaller donors.

Wasn't Chun supposed to be a donation rainmaker? Maybe I'm missing something but haven't seen it yet.

Reactions: walzuu
Yes. Chun is the fund raising guru. Got a bunch of new staff.

Poor effort so far.

The budget problems and facility problems are 150% on he and his boss.

Start getting it done

Reactions: walzuu and metprof
Who cares? It'll either get done or it won't. Either way it won't change our lot as a football program.

It’ll change the coaches belief we are committed to fund raising to improve our facilities.

Haven't been impressed with either the President or the AD since their start.

I doubt the shovels hit the ground on the IPF in 9 months. Would love to be proved wrong.

You never alienate any donors, big or small. Make giving money easy. Classic WSU.

The point is the IPF is not one of the options.

FWIW......if you click on the "search" tab and type "Indoor Practice Facility".......it does show up as an option then. I think that is what he was getting at. Of course, your point that it isn't one that shows up automatically isn't a good thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT