ADVERTISEMENT

IPF Fundraising

COUGinNCW

Hall Of Fame
Oct 5, 2010
at one time I thought I’d read they were going to be announcing major pledges during home games this year and building momentum week by week in an effort to get things kickstarted. Did I imagine that and or have they been recognizing donors that I’ve missed? This is the Golden Age of WSU football and needs to be capitalized on.

PS - I’m out for anything more than a turkey sandwich. Paying tuition is taking me to the poor house.

Reactions: walzuu
I believe that Chun is putting more effort into this than is visible. They have contacted me several times. Something that never happened when Moos was AD. To no avail, unfortunately, as I am tapped out. But they are making the effort.

My suspicion is that if Chun is unable to obtain all the monies needed then Schulz will make up the difference from general school funds. In any event, I am convinced that the IPF will be built.

My suspicion is that if Chun is unable to obtain all the monies needed then Schulz will make up the difference from general school funds. In any event, I am convinced that the IPF will be built.

Well said 15.

Can’t wait to see the photo with Dr. Schultz and Dr. Chun, as promised to Cougar Nation, breaking ground on the new facility next summer or even sooner.

This facility will be a huge game-changer for not only WSU but also the entire PAC-12 landscape.

Why the pessimism?

Most would agree WSU football has never been in better shape

Don't disagree, WSU football has never been in better shape. It's the start of the golden age of Cougar football.

However, has there been any tangible progress made? Fundraising has always been an issue with every AD, past and present, so until I actually see it, I'm not going to hold my breath. Lots of talk from the President's office, but again, it's still talk until it's actually happening. Schulz and Chun have a long road to hoe in this effort and I'm not convinced by either one of them yet. I hope I'm wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT