ADVERTISEMENT

Is Jamire Calvin Coming Our Way Now?

Just read this. Don't know that I put a lot of stock in it but I do find it interesting that recruits seem to pay attention to what a bunch of fans have to say.

http://www.cornnation.com/2017/1/31...all-recruiting-washington-state-cougars-drama

By the way, yes, those who say the fans on Twitter (or on boards like this) have no effect are dead wrong, at least in some cases. Have been saying that for years and people finally seem to be getting it. Not all recruits read everything, but some recruits and/or their parents read all or most of it.

By the way, yes, those who say the fans on Twitter (or on boards like this) have no effect are dead wrong, at least in some cases. Have been saying that for years and people finally seem to be getting it. Not all recruits read everything, but some recruits and/or their parents read all or most of it.

I watched one of his more recent highlight tapes. He's pretty electric, the kind of guy Oregon used to torment defenses with a few years ago. Welcome to WSU, Jamire!

Reactions: kougkurt
Damn it Cougs! It appears another probable Husker is heading your way. Well it's a battle for sure with these 18 year old fellows. But I will say this, if he chooses not to be Scarlet and Cream. I love that he will be Crimson and Gray. Whom ever he chooses, I hope he is a show stopper. GBR and GO COUGS!

Reactions: 79COUG
Damn it Cougs! It appears another probable Husker is heading your way. Well it's a battle for sure with these 18 year old fellows. But I will say this, if he chooses not to be Scarlet and Cream. I love that he will be Crimson and Gray. Whom ever he chooses, I hope he is a show stopper. GBR and GO COUGS!

And this is why Nebraska has the best fans in college football.

Reactions: 79COUG
And this is why Nebraska has the best fans in college football.

Except for on Twitter, apparently.

And I will say, there is/was a lot more going on behind the scenes with Calvin. If he flips to WSU, it won't just be because of twitter trolls.

If it were that easy, then I'll go sign up as @HuskyFanatic4Life and blast each of their recruits.

Except for on Twitter, apparently.

And I will say, there is/was a lot more going on behind the scenes with Calvin. If he flips to WSU, it won't just be because of twitter trolls.

If it were that easy, then I'll go sign up as @HuskyFanatic4Life and blast each of their recruits.
You mean sign in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT