ADVERTISEMENT

James Bond is dead

Coug1990

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2002
Sir Thomas Sean Connery passed away yesterday at age 90. He was such a great actor and I believe the best of all the actors who have played Bond. Connery brought a lot of happiness to movie watchers in his long career. Prayers and good wishes to his family.

Sean-Connery-Profile.jpg

Sir Thomas Sean Connery passed away yesterday at age 90. He was such a great actor and I believe the best of all the actors who have played Bond. Connery brought a lot of happiness to movie watchers in his long career. Prayers and good wishes to his family.

Sean-Connery-Profile.jpg
Favorite Bond movie, Thunderball, although favorite Bond was Roger Moore.

Finding Forrester and The Untouchables are my two favorite films of his. Rest in peace and thanks for the memories...

Favorite Bond movie, Thunderball, although favorite Bond was Roger Moore.
Roger Moore may have been undermined by increasingly bad writing, but his version was too campy. His Bond never seemed...dangerous. He probably had the best Bond girls though.

Reactions: BleedCrimsonandGray
Finding Forrester and The Untouchables are my two favorite films of his. Rest in peace and thanks for the memories...
I’ll take those two plus Hunt for Red October.
Some of his best lines were from the Untouchables.

Reactions: 79COUG
A couple of my favorite non-Bond Connery movies are The Name of the Rose and Highlander. Thought he was pretty funny as Indiana Jones father as well. As I look through IMDb he made a lot of films more watchable than they would have been otherwise if he didn't have a supporting role.

Can't help but think of SNL when I think of Sean Connery: sucK it trebek!

Loved him in Red October. RIP, sir.

Go Cougs!

Absolutely shocked no one has included Zardoz in their list of favorites!

Those Burt Reynolds/Connery Jeopardy spoofs were the best...”your mother’s a whore Trebek!”

I don't think I have ever seen that skit, at least I have forgetten it if I did, but that line just made me laugh right out loud! Great start to Monday morning-thank you.

Trebek: The answer is "Moo"
Connery: "What is the sound your mother was making last night, Trebek"

I don't think I have ever seen that skit, at least I have forgetten it if I did, but that line just made me laugh right out loud! Great start to Monday morning-thank you.

Pull up some of the others off Youtube--do a search for SNL celebrity jeopardy, they're a riot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT