ADVERTISEMENT

Jaxson Kirkland's a Coug?

YakiCoug

Hall Of Fame
Jan 6, 2003
If so, this would be a huge addition to this class. Kirkland, who withdrew his pledge to UCLA and has offers from Oregon and Washington, is an upgrade from the O-lineman who decommitted.

Jaxson-Kirkland-550.jpg

If so, this would be a huge addition to this class. Kirkland, who withdrew his pledge to UCLA and has offers from Oregon and Washington, is an upgrade from the O-lineman who decommitted.
Dad's a dawg, UW dream school growing up, visited UW yesterday. Thought they were essentially a done deal.

Dad's a dawg, UW dream school growing up, visited UW yesterday. Thought they were essentially a done deal.

How long has he had a UW offer? How long ago did WSU offer? Oregon is a late arrival to the party.

I see Kirkland to udub. I think that Nathaniel will become a coug. Someone mentioned that there may be grade problems. If so,a grey shirt may be a possibility. His tapes look excellent and i hope he commits.

Gets an offer from the u, decommits from UCLA and promptly heads off to Seattle for his official. Doesn't sound like Cougs to me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT