ADVERTISEMENT

Jay Norvell to coach in Pullman in 2022

That is a little surprising. I thought WSU could have done better than Norvell (and confident they did) but I would not expect him to leave Nevada for Colorado State.

Glad Cougar

That is a little surprising. I thought WSU could have done better than Norvell (and confident they did) but I would not expect him to leave Nevada for Colorado State.

Glad Cougar
Agree, Glad. Very surprised that CSU has so much deeper pockets than Nevada. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me....?

It's likely that our new DC Brian Ward left Nevada knowing that Norvell was going to leave. With a coaching change in Reno, I wonder if any Nevada players might consider entering the portal and perhaps following their defensive coach to Pullman? The Wolfpack is a pretty good team and there are at least a few very good players.

Glad Cougar

Reactions: cr8zyncalif
Might have been a quality of life move. Norvell is pushing 60 years old, so perhaps he prefers Colorado to Reno. I could see that.

Might have been a quality of life move. Norvell is pushing 60 years old, so perhaps he prefers Colorado to Reno. I could see that.
Reno is a nice little town with plenty to do around there. I haven't been to Ft Collins before but have been to Denver. Is Ft Collins a more affluent town?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT