ADVERTISEMENT

Jim Leavitt out at Oregon.

Isn't that what Ken Wilson was hired for?
Just like the Cougars have inside and outside receiver coaches, and a linebacker coach and outside linebackers coach, the Duck also had two linebacker coaches: one for the outside and the other inside.

Usually in any disagreement that becomes emotional, one side is clearly asking for something the other guy is going to consider unreasonable to start the process. How (or how well) the other party handles his response to that request usually dictates the course that will be followed from that point on. Sending film for one game would be considered by most to be meeting the other guy half way. The nature of the argument, what was said, tone used, etc., was probably a 50/50 proposition between two guys who are both used to getting what they want and ill-equipped to handle being told "no", particularly if the "no" was done in an emotional manner.

Two guys who believe their defecation has no odor and who glory in advertising their idea of having an alpha personality (which for both of these guys has appeared from a distance to be a very immature take on what constitutes an alpha) are just not going to get along when the relationship starts with one of them telling the other one "no". And it is unlikely that either one would be able to say "no" in a socially acceptable manner.

I give Oregon 3 years at the outside before they are searching for another head coach, and the over/under should probably be 2 years.
Yup cristobol looks as clueless to me as Helton. He may have brought some dudes in on Nike bling but he’s a middling head coach.

The way Cristobal jumped up and down along the sidelines after that impressive 7-6 win over inept Michigan State, it looked a lot like Wulff after WSU beat UW in the OT game that featured two of the worst teams in America.

Glad Cougar

Didn’t that inept Michigan St. program beat us 42-17 (or something like that) in the Holiday Bowl. the previous year? MSU is a solid program, and the Big 10 is a better conference than the P12.

I get your point, but the team should jump around after a bowl win.

Last edited:
Yup cristobol looks as clueless to me as Helton. He may have brought some dudes in on Nike bling but he’s a middling head coach.

What's weird about Crystal Ball is what's behind him on the sideline. Aaron Feld the Fur Baby is bad enough, but there's Feld and three to four dudes, usually wearing gray polos, almost forming a wedge that moves with Crystal up and down the sideline.

Didn’t that inept Michigan St. program beat us 42-17 (or something like that) in the Holiday Bowl. the previous year? MSU is a solid program, and the Big 10 is a better conference than the P12.

So, it's true. You do live in Oregon, and trying so hard to fit in. Are the 5-year-old twins wearing
t-shirts-tie-dye-t-shirt-1_1024x1024.jpg

?

I didn't say the program was inept. But the 2018 version of Michigan State was inept on offense and, overall, wasn't at its usual high standard. If you think the Spartans that spanked WSU was of the same quality as the one that lost to UO 7-6, well...I just don't agree.

Glad Cougar

Reactions: GrayOnGray
I didn't say the program was inept. But the 2018 version of Michigan State was inept on offense and, overall, wasn't at its usual high standard. If you think the Spartans that spanked WSU was of the same quality as the one that lost to UO 7-6, well...I just don't agree.

Glad Cougar

The 2018 Michigan State offense didn't include WR Felton Davis. Lewerke's stats weren't that much worse than what he did v. WSU in the Holiday Bowl (22-40-1, 172 yards/16 carries for 63 yards v. 13-21-0, 213 yards/73 yards rushing on 14 carries) but the Spartans didn't get the big plays they had with Davis. But let CougPatroll have his duck moment.

So, it's true. You do live in Oregon, and trying so hard to fit in. Are the 5-year-old twins wearing
t-shirts-tie-dye-t-shirt-1_1024x1024.jpg

?

See, if I tell you my feelings on the rainbow brigade here in Western WA, you’ll call me a Trumper. There’s no winning this.

See, if I tell you my feelings on the rainbow brigade here in Western WA, you’ll call me a Trumper. There’s no winning this.

Do you take the twins to the rallies? :D
I believe I spotted them in the gallery behind the podium ...
157-Tweedle-Dee-&-Tweedle-D.jpg

Glad Cougar

They were offensively challenged, but their defense was excellent. Won at Penn St. Competitive against Ohio State, Michigan, Northwestern. Lost by 3 at ASU.

My comment was in response to poking at fun at their coach for celebrating their bowl win. Shouldn’t they do that?

They were offensively challenged, but their defense was excellent. Won at Penn St. Competitive against Ohio State, Michigan, Northwestern. Lost by 3 at ASU.

My comment was in response to poking at fun at their coach for celebrating their bowl win. Shouldn’t they do that?

Crystal Ball jumps up and down only because Feld likes it.

PSU was a fraud and they lost the other games. You're failing to prove your point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT