ADVERTISEMENT

KC signs Anthony Gordon

He has the arm, he now has 7-8 months to develop an NFL body. If he truly wants it, its time to live in the weight room and at the dining table. Hopeful he is way ahead on this already.

He has the arm, he now has 7-8 months to develop an NFL body. If he truly wants it, its time to live in the weight room and at the dining table. Hopeful he is way ahead on this already.

I always thought KC would be a great landing spot for him. He has number of arm angles like PM. No I am not saying he has his arm, but rather he can make some of those short stop type throws that require dropping out of a conventional delivery . I hope he sticks .

Henne threw a bad pick but otherwise he saved KC's bacon yesterday. His 3rd down scramble followed by executing the ballsy sprint out pass on 4th down were big time plays.

Glad Cougar

Reactions: NMBRCRNCHR
Henne threw a bad pick but otherwise he saved KC's bacon yesterday. His 3rd down scramble followed by executing the ballsy sprint out pass on 4th down were big time plays.

Glad Cougar

What's funny is about 3 minutes before Henne threw that pick, I told my wife that all Henne needs to do is not screw things up........

He did make up for it with the aggressive plays at the end though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT