ADVERTISEMENT

Kickoff times set for 3 home FB games

Wow, Idaho.

Now I have an even more legitimate and credible excuse to power shower on game days!

Yes, TV. Pac-12 moved to more 11 a.m. starts last season. This season,. the Pac-12 has already moved to reduce the number of night kickoffs. So, expect more 11 a.m. kickoffs in the future.

We're almost obligated to play at least one 11:00AM home game, so given that, I'm glad it's against Idaho. That game has zero intrigue for me, and I'll probably end up selling my RV pass and donating my tickets.

The Eastern WA game over Labor Day will be a great opener. We can't possibly *knock on wood* have weather like we did last season vs. Portland State.

We're almost obligated to play at least one 11:00AM home game, so given that, I'm glad it's against Idaho. That game has zero intrigue for me, and I'll probably end up selling my RV pass and donating my tickets.

The Eastern WA game over Labor Day will be a great opener. We can't possibly *knock on wood* have weather like we did last season vs. Portland State.

Northwest U.S. Long Range Weather Forecast for Washington, Oregon, Idaho

Farmers' Almanac's long range weather predictions are available here for September

September 2016 (Palouse region)
1st-3rd. Heavy rain.
4th-7th.
Sunny/warm.
8th-11th. Fair skies.
12th-15th. Showery weather developing.
16th-19th. Cooler over the West under a mix of clouds and sun.
20th-23rd. Changeable skies.
24th-27th. Fair weather.
28th-30th. Mixed clouds and sun.

:D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT