ADVERTISEMENT

Kickoff times set for 5 games in 2017

ScottHood

Nov 8, 2007
At least 3 of the first 5 home games will kickoff in prime time.

Sept. 2 Montana State, 7:30 p.m. (FS1)
Sept. 9 Boise State, 7:30 p.m. (ESPN Networks - Specific Channel will be announced after Mont. St game)
Sept. 16 Oregon State, 2:30 p.m. (Pac-12 Network)
Sept. 29 USC, 7:30 p.m. (ESPN)
Oct. 13 at California, 7:30 p.m. (ESPN)

Well, so much for attendance. 5 straight home games was going to knock the numbers down anyway, but now that at least 3 are late starts it'll be even worse.

Well, so much for attendance. 5 straight home games was going to knock the numbers down anyway, but now that at least 3 are late starts it'll be even worse.
The only game affected will be mont st and that was probably a game a lot of folks were skipping anyway.

USC was always going to be at night and I'll be shocked if Boise St isn't a sellout.

The only game affected will be mont st and that was probably a game a lot of folks were skipping anyway.

USC was always going to be at night and I'll be shocked if Boise St isn't a sellout.
USC was going to be at night, but now it's Friday night. It'll still be well attended, but I don't think it sells out on Friday....unless it's two undefeateds and gets consideration for Gameday.

BSU probably sells out, but I think there's more blue in the stands at 7:30.

MSU wasn't going to be a hot ticket. Lower division team, Labor Day weekend is always a killer. The 7:30 start moves a couple thousand more people off the fence.

Oregon State might sell out. People who dodge the 7:30 starts will circle this one on the calendar. But, regardless of start time, Nevada will suffer, because we know Coug fans don't come to 2 consecutive home games...especially when one of them isn't a conference opponent.

Colorado and Stanford should both get good crowds...as long as we're playing well.

USC was going to be at night, but now it's Friday night. It'll still be well attended, but I don't think it sells out on Friday....unless it's two undefeateds and gets consideration for Gameday.

BSU probably sells out, but I think there's more blue in the stands at 7:30.

MSU wasn't going to be a hot ticket. Lower division team, Labor Day weekend is always a killer. The 7:30 start moves a couple thousand more people off the fence.

Oregon State might sell out. People who dodge the 7:30 starts will circle this one on the calendar. But, regardless of start time, Nevada will suffer, because we know Coug fans don't come to 2 consecutive home games...especially when one of them isn't a conference opponent.

Colorado and Stanford should both get good crowds...as long as we're playing well.
I agree with most of what you're saying. But I've also hoped that with winning, some of these normal things, like "2 consecutive home games, one of them will suffer" will slowly start to fade away.

I heard that Moos has stated that we are on pace to break records for Season Ticket holders... anyone know the validity on this? That would certainly help with the "butts in the seats" thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT