ADVERTISEMENT

Klay Thompson Bandwagon un-official thread

M-I-Coug

Hall Of Fame
Oct 13, 2002
Mercer Island
Look. They guy is one of the best - playing on the hottest team in the land, and on his way to his second Championship Ring. Why is it so quiet, here? Yeah, I ordered my # 11 Jersey. Yeah, I am a Warriors' fan. Yeah, I really don't follow the NBA, but because of Thompson, it's different.

We have one of the great Coug players EVER - playing on such an amazing ride and in the Finals, (again). Anyone else jumping up and down?

Last edited:
Look. They guy is one of the best - playing on the hottest team in the land, and on his way to his second Championship Ring. Why is it so quiet, here? Yeah, I ordered my # 11 Jersey. Yeah, I am a Warriors' fan. Yeah, I really don't follow the NBA, but because of Thompson, it's different.

We have one of the great Coug players EVER - playing on such an amazing ride and in the Finals, (again). Anyone else jumping up and down?
Completely into it… for me. I quit the NBA way back in the early 1990's when they went on strike. Never forget. Ewing got on camera and blathered on about his bills he had to pay. He actually verbalized a laundry list of the "things" he had to pay for. Boats, apartments, on and on. Pissed me off. Have rarely watched or cared about an NBA game since… until now. Go Cougs.

Reactions: froropmkr72
Completely into it… for me. I quit the NBA way back in the early 1990's when they went on strike. Never forget. Ewing got on camera and blathered on about his bills he had to pay. He actually verbalized a laundry list of the "things" he had to pay for. Boats, apartments, on and on. Pissed me off. Have rarely watched or cared about an NBA game since… until now. Go Cougs.
I understand what you're saying about Klay but even that isn't enough to make me give a crap about that league.

Amazing that we had one of the best players in the entire world on our roster. Too bad that Bone squandered that.
Not big on the NBA, but it's fun to see a WSU player play such a key role.

But, as some would have it, he let WSU and Ken Bone down...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT