ADVERTISEMENT

Lost & Found

metprof

All Conference
Gold Member
Nov 12, 2005
Hey Cougs,

Found a plastic bag with a couple magnets and some cash in it down in San Antonio on Saturday afternoon. We think it belongs to a 7-8 year old boy who wore a Cougar hat full of Coug buttons. He was sitting next to us at the Hyatt Riverwalk in the lounge area and left with his family after which we discovered the bag and tried to find him to no avail.

If anyone knows who this young man is we'd love to get this back to him. I just know he's broken-hearted he lost his "stash".

Thanks

Hey Cougs,

Found a plastic bag with a couple magnets and some cash in it down in San Antonio on Saturday afternoon. We think it belongs to a 7-8 year old boy who wore a Cougar hat full of Coug buttons. He was sitting next to us at the Hyatt Riverwalk in the lounge area and left with his family after which we discovered the bag and tried to find him to no avail.

If anyone knows who this young man is we'd love to get this back to him. I just know he's broken-hearted he lost his "stash".

Thanks
That’s damn cool of you to make the effort—too many people would just pocket the cash and think nothing of it. Hats off to ya!

Reactions: metprof
Hey Cougs,

Thanks

Good for you, Metprof!

You might also want to leave your contact info with the Hyatt in case his family contacts them.

Check with the group that put on the alumni charter package - there was a kid that fits that description who got off the plane in Spokane on Saturday night. I remember the hat with all the buttons when he walked off the plane.

Check with the group that put on the alumni charter package - there was a kid that fits that description who got off the plane in Spokane on Saturday night. I remember the hat with all the buttons when he walked off the plane.

Thanks BD....I'll give Linda a holler.

Hey BD, was it the charter thru Linda Finch's "Traveling Cougs"???

Hey BD, was it the charter thru Linda Finch's "Traveling Cougs"???

There were two groups on the same charter plane. The alumni association package group of people stayed at the Hyatt Regency on the River Walk while Linda Finch's group of people stayed at the Marriott. I believe the kid with all the buttons on the back of his hat was part of the alumni association charter package.

Good for you man. Really cool to go through the effort.

I'd post it on Die Hard Cougs on Facebook. Think you'd probably reach more people there than here.

There were two groups on the same charter plane. The alumni association package group of people stayed at the Hyatt Regency on the River Walk while Linda Finch's group of people stayed at the Marriott. I believe the kid with all the buttons on the back of his hat was part of the alumni association charter package.

Hey BD, we found the kid. Indeed, he was with the alumni charter. Thanks for the tip. It was his birthday money and he was very upset thinking he'd lost it. Thanks for your help.

Thanks for the update - a nice bit of news to end the week, plus thank you a 1,000 times over for taking the initiative to do the right thing and find this kid!!!

GO COUGS!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: taf88 and metprof
Hey BD, we found the kid. Indeed, he was with the alumni charter. Thanks for the tip. It was his birthday money and he was very upset thinking he'd lost it. Thanks for your help.

This is fantastic. Another great story of Cougs helping Cougs. Great job!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT