ADVERTISEMENT

Loyal Coug vs. Spam Bots

PeteTheChop

Hall Of Fame
May 25, 2005
Good vs. Evil

Cougs+Beavs vs. Mutts+Quacks

FOOTBALL season is barely a month away

Nobody with an ounce of humanity wants to see CougZone fade into oblivion, taken down by an orchestrated attack to sell us **** we don't want

Speaking of Football, tis the season again for Duck arrogance and short sightedness.

Honestly, they ARE the new Huskies, only without any hardware or the post season appearances.

B1G media week last week, the local honks go on and on about how they are the #2 team in the B1G, the mutts 10th, and that they are almost a lock for a playoff spot. I'm listening to this and all I can think is "the mutts get discounted every year and still somehow make things happen, they have two playoff appearances including a Natty to your one 10 years ago, and over the past 10 years your school has been a stepping stone school for every east coast coach looking to get back east."

No doubt they'll be competitive, but to just pencil yourself into a natty? Like going back east for what... three games against teams who don't lose at home... isn't going to make a difference? They have Michigan, Purdue and Wiscy away; not a gauntlet but again.

Speaking of Football, tis the season again for Duck arrogance and short sightedness.

Honestly, they ARE the new Huskies, only without any hardware or the post season appearances.

B1G media week last week, the local honks go on and on about how they are the #2 team in the B1G, the mutts 10th, and that they are almost a lock for a playoff spot. I'm listening to this and all I can think is "the mutts get discounted every year and still somehow make things happen, they have two playoff appearances including a Natty to your one 10 years ago, and over the past 10 years your school has been a stepping stone school for every east coast coach looking to get back east."

No doubt they'll be competitive, but to just pencil yourself into a natty? Like going back east for what... three games against teams who don't lose at home... isn't going to make a difference? They have Michigan, Purdue and Wiscy away; not a gauntlet but again.
While I refuse to watch one minute of football this year that doesn't involve our Cougs or maybe the Beavs, I will keep an eye on the standings in the other conferences. I wish nothing but losses for the traitorous 10. Especially the mutts and quacks.

Screw the big ten. I’ll only watch the Cougs, Beavs, Vandals & Eastern, and then some Mt. West matchups that I think are decent. That’s about it. Of course I’ll be at every Coug home game.

My money is on Loyal. He’s gonna transfer portal these MF spam bots on out of here.

While I refuse to watch one minute of football this year that doesn't involve our Cougs or maybe the Beavs, I will keep an eye on the standings in the other conferences. I wish nothing but losses for the traitorous 10. Especially the mutts and quacks.
UW is going to get their arses kicked for the next decade. Good riddance and have fun assholes.

Speaking of big 10 media day anyone see this? What a disaster! Haha

Non surprising that ucla’s coach couldn’t think of any thing good to say about his crappy team. Too funny!

I wish it had gone on longer so we could hear the questions - if any.

I just love that he had to inform the crowd that UCLA is in LA. Hey coach - UC....LA. No one thought that stood for Los Alamos. or Louisiana.
He only has to prepare something that took up like one minute of time. He could have written it on a napkin at breakfast, and didn’t even bother to do that 🤦🏼

Based on this, I’m sure his team is going to be well prepared on Gameday!
Wasn't Foster the UCLA RB (All Conference and/or All American)that sat out their last offensive play in 1997, allowing the backup to be swallowed up by Leon Bender? I guess he wasn't prepared enough in that situation!

Wasn't Foster the UCLA RB (All Conference and/or All American)that sat out their last offensive play in 1997, allowing the backup to be swallowed up by Leon Bender? I guess he wasn't prepared enough in that situation!
He started at UCLA in ‘98 so that was another back. Just looked it up, Skip Hicks. He was a stud too 25 TDs that year! Must have lee the country.

He started at UCLA in ‘98 so that was another back. Just looked it up, Skip Hicks. He was a stud too 25 TDs that year! Must have lee the country.
I was close if Foster started in 1998. Hicks was indeed a stud, glad he decided to take a rest for us, but Leon may have eaten him up on the play anyway. What a great way to start a wonderful season!

I was close if Foster started in 1998. Hicks was indeed a stud, glad he decided to take a rest for us, but Leon may have eaten him up on the play anyway. What a great way to start a wonderful season!
Jermaine Lewis and I think if I recall it was a busted play, or Bob Toledo said it was. And yes it was a great way to start and many thanks to Dickson for moving that game up to the beginning of the season.

IIRC, Hicks also fumbled the ball through the EZ on a long run that was a sure TD. I can't remember who knocked the ball out that day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT