ADVERTISEMENT

What network

So now that I have both you tube live tv and FUBO. Do you all prefer one over the other. It looks like YouTube live TV doesn’t get root sports

So now that I have both you tube live tv and FUBO. Do you all prefer one over the other. It looks like YouTube live TV doesn’t get root sports
Love YouTubeTV. Don’t give a rip about the Mariners so Root Sports is irrelevant. I don’t believe Root is in the channel lineup.

It's on the CW. As to that point, I downloaded the CW app and it was good to go in terms of having an archive of the game right afterward a couple of weeks ago. I assume it aired the game live, too. I didn't have to log in with a cable provider or do anything else. I was using an Android TV box at the time but I believe the CW has a Roku app, too.

It's on the CW. As to that point, I downloaded the CW app and it was good to go in terms of having an archive of the game right afterward a couple of weeks ago. I assume it aired the game live, too. I didn't have to log in with a cable provider or do anything else. I was using an Android TV box at the time but I believe the CW has a Roku app, too.

The app doesn’t show the game live only the replays starting the next day

I thought that The CW was available over the air with bunny ears. I have Spectrum so I'm set as they carry The CW. Just double checked.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT