ADVERTISEMENT

Many insightful and intelligent thoughts......

Loyal Coug

Hall Of Fame
Sep 27, 2003
#1 - thank Gawd for whiskey

That said:

WTF on the dropped TD pass early? Perfect throw - butter hands. Where TF is CML's tennis ball machine for the receivers?

Mayle - what a choke job in his last college game. Don't put this in your NFL recruiting tape. You were the most responsible for this debacle.

Defense wasn't that bad - hard to do better when your offense sucks all game.

CML - OK, next year is make or break. You are now officially on the hot seat. F your books and BS. Start coaching.

Moos - after what - 3-4 years now - what have YOU done. I think we have regressed in pretty much every sport. Soccer chokes again, volleyball is a joke. Women's BB - a ray of hope. Men's, not so much. Oh and nice job with your $500K raise for our FB coach who no one would touch with a 10 foot pole right now.

Originally posted by Loyal Coug:

Moos - after what - 3-4 years now - what have YOU done. I think we have regressed in pretty much every sport. Soccer chokes again, volleyball is a joke. Women's BB - a ray of hope. Men's, not so much. Oh and nice job with your $500K raise for our FB coach who no one would touch with a 10 foot pole right now.
Don't forget to donate. Or so says the email sitting in my inbox asking me to renew my gifts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT