ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe 13 QB's taken in the draft

froropmkr72

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2004
according to the rankings...GM and Rypien would be the last ones taken. Guess we'll find out about 6pm.

Last edited:
Midway through the 4th, there are only 6 off the board, and 3 of those were in the first round. Not many teams have a huge need for QB right now, so I’m not sure too many more will get picked.
The remaining rounds get extended with compensatory picks, so there’s more chance teams will take risks with some of the lower-rates players. Minshew is currently the #4 QB available according to ESPN, so...maybe someone takes a shot. But roster spots are going to be hard to come by.
RBs aren’t going either. 9 so far. Williams is the #23 available. Not looking encouraging for him to get drafted.

I really don’t understand this draft. Really good players are slipping. Hakeem Butler seems like the real deal. Some mocks had him as a late first rounder. He goes in the 4th. I think the Cardinals got a steal there.

Then again...this is where teams start doing weird things sometimes, and picking up players that someone has a hunch about. Like the Seahawks picking the 10th best WR available, who is arguably more of a project player than some of the guys ahead of him.

Last edited:
Midway through the 4th, there are only 6 off the board, and 3 of those were in the first round. Not many teams have a huge need for QB right now, so I’m not sure too many more will get picked.
The remaining rounds get extended with compensatory picks, so there’s more chance teams will take risks with some of the lower-rates players. Minshew is currently the #4 QB available according to ESPN, so...maybe someone takes a shot. But roster spots are going to be hard to come by.
RBs aren’t going either. 9 so far. Williams is the #23 available. Not looking encouraging for him to get drafted.

I really don’t understand this draft. Really good players are slipping. Hakeem Butler seems like the real deal. Some mocks had him as a late first rounder. He goes in the 4th. I think the Cardinals got a steal there.

Then again...this is where teams start doing weird things sometimes, and picking up players that someone has a hunch about. Like the Seahawks picking the 10th best WR available, who is arguably more of a project player than some of the guys ahead of him.

Williams isn’t getting drafted. Running backs aren’t worth anything in the draft. He would have served himself much better by staying and finishing.

Reactions: M-I-Coug
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT