ADVERTISEMENT

Mich. DE will officially visit

It's amazing to see Leach's ability to recruit across the country. Given that his two Power 5 offers are Minnesota and WSU, I'm not surprised that he is interested in visiting Pullman. Also, given that Minnesota is interested, can't help but wonder if our Minnesota ties on the coaching staff helped us find the kid.

It's amazing to see Leach's ability to recruit across the country. Given that his two Power 5 offers are Minnesota and WSU, I'm not surprised that he is interested in visiting Pullman. Also, given that Minnesota is interested, can't help but wonder if our Minnesota ties on the coaching staff helped us find the kid.
We have a "mole" in Minnesota? Shades of the CIA.

Reactions: Alpine Cougar
6' 5", 211 lbs????

Sure he's not a wide receiver?

I believe he is referencing our coaches that departed Minnesota: Phelps and Claeys.
But we offered Miles first.

So the Minnesota coaches noticed that we offered, and knowing that Claeys and Phelps know their recruits, they offered too.

Just like when we offer a low profile player in general, particularly when CML is closely involved (which I guess is probably most of the time), all of the sudden other schools come calling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT