ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Sherels

Brent H.

Hall Of Fame
Aug 13, 2001
A name to keep in mind for Wilson's spot. Coached LB's in Minnesota with Claeys and Phelps. He stepped away from coaching because of some serious medical issues, but I saw that he might have had a offer to work at Wake Forrest coaching linebackers.

A name to keep in mind for Wilson's spot. Coached LB's in Minnesota with Claeys and Phelps. He stepped away from coaching because of some serious medical issues, but I saw that he might have had a offer to work at Wake Forrest coaching linebackers.

We need a good recruiter. Not sure if a guy with serious medical issues can grind it out on the trail.

Reactions: earldacoug
What does Nevada have available? we've bitch about Oregon, but WSU got Mastro, Wilson, and Miller all from Nevada. Unfortunately only one is left.

Would really like to see someone with Cali recruiting connections come in.

What exactly are conmections anymore? It’s not hard to find P5 players. Theyre all over the news and web. The HS head coach can talk you up but ultimately it’s the kid that signs. I dont believe connections or knowing where the talent is matter anymore. Kids land on your doorstep.

What does matter is how well and how fast coaches can create and build relationships with kids. That is the guy I would be looking for.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT